🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Just want to say as trash as Howie has been on so many picks, he drafted O Line depth and a lot people said we didn't need more depth and it's proving that it was the right move. Losing an OLineman of Brandon's caliber would be a major loss for most franchises without the depth we have

If it’s Russ for any combination of 2 firsts...pull the trigger.

Still leaves us 2 firsts in the next couple of years to add some impact players

I like Hurts but if Russ is available you got to make the move. We are in the 10-11 win range with him. Instant contenders in the NFC

If it’s Russ for any combination of 2 firsts...pull the trigger.

Still leaves us 2 firsts in the next couple of years to add some impact players

I like Hurts but if Russ is available you got to make the move. We are in the 10-11 win range with him. Instant contenders in the NFC

I'm not a huge Russ fan but the NFC doesn't have many good QBs so he would definitely shoot us up the ranks. O Line is solid, TE, WR1 and RB1 is locked in if we extend Miles for a good price. Maddox and Slay solid at CB. If we add another high quality WR2 so Quez can slide to WR3 and add DLine, CB/Safety and LB in the draft and free agency we can have a well rounded roster.

Dj chark is 6'4 runs in the 4.3s??? Ill take him

Chark also never had a QB. He had our boy Minshew as his best QB. Not that Minshew is a scrub but he's not exactly a top tier QB. Whether Hurts develops into a "good" QB or we sign/draft one, having a pass catching core of Goedert/DeVonta and whoever we get in the offseason has us in good shape

Couple of things :

I feel like I’m going crazy seeing dudes say they would turn down Russ for 2 1sts when we have 4 in the next 2 years :lol:

I’m sure I’m out on an island but I’m not overly pro Doug like the most of the fanbase has been sense he left. Seems like he’s the only one the escaped all of the blame from 2020. He’s a meh coach who went on a run in 17 with 2 once in a lifetime performances by 2 average at best QBs 🤷🏾‍♂️

Couple of things :

I feel like I’m going crazy seeing dudes say they would turn down Russ for 2 1sts when we have 4 in the next 2 years :lol:

I’m sure I’m out on an island but I’m not overly pro Doug like the most of the fanbase has been sense he left. Seems like he’s the only one the escaped all of the blame from 2020. He’s a meh coach who went on a run in 17 with 2 once in a lifetime performances by 2 average at best QBs 🤷🏾‍♂️
Doug just wanna wear his visors and shorts combo all year lol

Whatever it takes, within reason, to get Russ.
Running it back with Jalen is fine, as a secondary option. HOF QBs don’t magically become available (and there’s a good chance he even stays)

Anyways, just because it’s the Senior Bowl and we have people there. Malik Willis getting Josh Allen/Trey Lance comps. Raw talent with a nuclear arm that you mold. Him and Sam Howell moving up boards.

IF they draft one (almost zero chance they do), I think they like Kenny P.

Russ and Hurts my only two wants for QB next year.

Photo I took 4 years ago on Broad St…what a ******* night
6A469D8B-A3A7-4ED8-9EDC-452D21C6571F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom