🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Eagles for sure going to trade up. But I think it will be for a defensive guy like Hamilton, Sauce, Jermaine Johnson, Kayvon (if he falls) or Jordan Davis.

I really think Jordan Davis is their guy. Him or Jameson Williams

Lol at thinking anyone is trading for him. If we draft a guy early he legit would be the 5th WR ..at this point we need to cut him because he’s a disaster as a return man too

Are people sleeping on Wilson or is it just me? Maybe it’s the consensus he’s the first WR taken and therefore hasn’t even been talked about?

I think he’s easily in the mix for WR1 in this draft next to Jameson

Would love to trade up and get Gardner if available in the 8-10 range. Then best wr or trade down with the 2nd pick. A gardner/Williams or Burke situation would be incredible.

Perfect opportunity to trade up for who we want with 15 and trade back for more picks with 18

No chance Howie does nothing

f that

trade up with both picks.. use those 3rds and certain players

i aint talking crazy moves.. but just so we end up with 2 picks in that 10-15 range

f that

trade up with both picks.. use those 3rds and certain players

i aint talking crazy moves.. but just so we end up with 2 picks in that 10-15 range
Lol so you want us to use our two first round picks to trade up ? That sounds like an overkill

Lol so you want us to use our two first round picks to trade up ? That sounds like an overkill

We need top end talent.. at specific spots

Target certain guys and be open if a guy slides

I need to check where my number is.. but I think 10-15 range is safe for multiple guys I’d love, getting 2 is very realistic

Get quality blue chip guys. We leave this draft with 2-3 foundational pieces, it’s a HUGE win

CB being a great example.. it’s a need, but we need an outside CB1/CB2

We don’t need depth.. just like pass rusher or Davis.. or WR

Use the backend picks to move up to target certain guys.. I ain’t talking crazy like move into to the top 10.. but move into those picks just after 2 guys will be there.. but doubt certain guys are getting to 18

When I’m back in offense in a few mins I’ll list my guys and ideally we get 2 of that group

my list, in no order

1. aiden hutchinson
  2. kayvon thibodeaux
  3. jermaine johnson
  4. travon walker
  5. stingley
  6. sauce
  7. kyle hamilton
  8. jameson williams
  9. jordan davis

soooo that's not factoring in any oline and no QBs.. obviously some of the guys aint realistic at all

but my point is once you add in say the 3 tackles and a QB or 2.. we could get 2 of the above in the top 15

CB being a great example.. it’s a need, but we need an outside CB1/CB2

We don’t need depth.. just like pass rusher or Davis.. or WR

Use the backend picks to move up to target certain guys.. I ain’t talking crazy like move into to the top 10.. but move into those picks just after 2 guys will be there.. but doubt certain guys are getting to 18

When I’m back in offense in a few mins I’ll list my guys and ideally we get 2 of that group
Thats why I’m big meh on Trent Mcduffie. We don’t need a smaller zone guy. We need a modern prototype of a true outside lockdown corner.

Sauce
Stingley
Booth

That’s it

if draft doesnt go our way with those names above

that's when we start adding booth, georgia safety and burks.. utah LB

Kyle Hamilton and Wilson/Olave/Jameson Williams somehow

I want no parts of a defensive tackle in the first round, we need playmakers on either side

Back
Top Bottom