🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

who is the odd man out on passing downs ?

Its a given that Reddick Hargrave and Sweat will be on the field.

Fletch, BG and Milton Williams all could rush from that inside DT spot ..and then you have to rotate Jordan in at times to create those one on one matchups everywhere else. Good problem to have.

and if everyone above stays healthy i really don’t see where Barnett fits in besides 10-15 snaps a game

No alshon slander. When he was healthy he contrubited in a big way. He also warned us about Carson

Blame front office more than anything

And even the contract I don’t mind, as a reward for super bowl

But it was other decisions made.. and those terrible decisions but us in a spot needing what we thought reagor could be

We gotta go get a LB or Dean if we want to maximize Davis.

In short, at Georgia, he was asked to be physical at the line because it freed up the LBs to run free. Everything ran through and started with Jordan Davis.

It’s simple math. No one FUNDAMENTALLY changes the defense like him. His floor alone as a run blocker is valuable to this defense. And if he develops as a rusher, he’s looking at a pro bowler/all pro.

THIS is why I was screaming for him daily in here for the last month

Would love Georgia LB

Utah LB was the dream

Not going lie.. if board doesn’t go our way, go the high end talent and take Georgia WR or the North Dakota state guy

I think a lot of our preferences are going off of the board early round 2 ..we need a serious run on QBs so someone like Booth or Dean falls

Would love Georgia LB

Utah LB was the dream

Not going lie.. if board doesn’t go our way, go the high end talent and take Georgia WR or the North Dakota state guy
I agree, get insurance at the X for the inevitable missed games from AJ

I agree, get insurance at the X for the inevitable missed games from AJ

Might as well.. you need 3 WRs

We have 3.. 1 injury could really hurt

But I expected both those guys to go over other WRs taken.. but again, my thing is focus on specific guys and not positions

Back
Top Bottom