🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

While I love that one isn’t there one that goes past when Kendricks and others are hyping each other up or am I misremembering?

nah the intro wasn’t actually that long.. there are couple vids though

on field celebrating and then locker room

Can Cordarrelle be had for the low? Instant upgrade on ST and I'm sure they could find him some touches on O

*well I guess once he comes back from IR lol

We gon need him big to stop their run sunday

we need gannon to treat this game like Washington and Minnesota

if this dude plays this soft zone shh and just gives them easy throws might be the first time I’m driven to throw something at the tv

even vs Kyler I wanted to strangle dude.. at least go down fighting instead there little fast guys get the ball in space luckily kyler didnt scramble until late

Like how many examples do we need to see of teams moving the ball vs prevent defenses

When we play that soft zone shh.. that’s all I think of

Thought lessons were learned vs Detroit with how we let Goff eventually find a rhythm

if we get carved up by Cooper Rush I am gonna lose it. That man barely threw for 100 yards last week, we need to make him look like Cousins out there

One thing is for certain, we lose and the fanbase will act like we 1-5 not 5-1 :lol:.

Dont see us losing though. They have to worry about us more then we have to worry about them. Look at their olines they have played. All bad olines. All non mobile qbs (except Daniel Jones)

Back
Top Bottom