🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We gotta stop being so arrogant when guys like Lane and Jurgens go out they we just gonna continue running our stuff.

Leaving guys like Opeta and Driscoll on an island when they struggling with no help is coaching malpractice.

Clean up the turnovers and red zone and id be feeling a whole lot better about offense

This is what I was alluding to yesterday. We getting in our own way more then anything. Not like we not moving the ball or have a bunch of 3 and outs

This is what I was alluding to yesterday. We getting in our own way more then anything. Not like we not moving the ball or have a bunch of 3 and outs

Yea my real knock was the decision on the last INT

Because of the jets offense the first 2 INTs and the fumble were bad but not killers.. hell even if we tuned over the ball on downs on the 1st TD wasn’t a killer, because then jets are stuck on the 1

But it was alot of little things just adding up.. drops, right tackle getting abused

But the last pick, w’re up.. a sack ain’t a bad thing.. pick and/or stopping the clock are bad

We just gotta balance the timing of playcalls like on the 2nd int that long devolping play when you got Driscoll struggling was no good and Sirianni acknowledged it.

We just gotta balance the timing of playcalls like on the 2nd int that long devolping play when you got Driscoll struggling was no good and Sirianni acknowledged it.

ben on the Philly special mentioned it, we’ve been lucky with our tackles but we don’t help guys out typically

and with a new OC, didn’t do a good job of adjusting to Driscoll getting abused

ben on the Philly special mentioned it, we’ve been lucky with our tackles but we don’t help guys out typically

and with a new OC, didn’t do a good job of adjusting to Driscoll getting abused
Ye the Hurts regression Wentz 2.0 talk is asinine to me and screams box score watching. The man was amazing for 3 quarters yesterday making throws on the run and in the pocket and plays with his legs until the 4th quarter went to ****. I Cant even say he had a bad game. He had a bad quarter. But let ppl overreact I guess.

I'm not from Philly but I've always heard that Philly sports fans can be negative AF and this season to me has really amplified that. I've had frustrations and concerns throughout the season, but I've always had confidence they'd figure it out. We lost our first game in week 6 and a bunch of Eagles fans saying this isn't a playoff team, Sirianni should be gone, Hurts isn't that good, etc

Ye the Hurts regression Wentz 2.0 talk is asinine to me and screams box score watching. The man was amazing for 3 quarters yesterday making throws on the run and in the pocket and plays with his legs until the 4th quarter went to ****. I Cant even say he had a bad game. He had a bad quarter. But let ppl overreact I guess.

I wouldn’t even say really bad quarter.. the last INT was a horrible decision

but the INT before that, hand got hit.. we still moved the ball though

but our last 2 possessions were horrendous.. cause even after the gift TD, we had some time and timeouts

Unrelated to recent topics, but Giants vs Bills was another reminder how lucky we are to have the shove play perfected. They had the ball on the goal line with a chance to win the game and had to force a bad pass bc they don't have the trust in that play that we do.

Unrelated to recent topics, but Giants vs Bills was another reminder how lucky we are to have the shove play perfected. They had the ball on the goal line with a chance to win the game and had to force a bad pass bc they don't have the trust in that play that we do.

had couple 3rd and 4th and shorts

but most notably at the end of the game and before half from the 1

had couple 3rd and 4th and shorts

but most notably at the end of the game and before half from the 1

We literally had that same untimed down last week at the end of the 2nd quarter that was pushed in for a TD too. Giants went for a short run in the same situation and got stuffed

This the only fanbase/media I seen where a Wideout could be dominate and set records and it be a negative. Goes all the way back to week 1 of last year 1st AJ game. The terrible takes were at a premium only for devonta to finish with more receptions and set his own record.

I seen a angle of the 2nd Int that DeVonte was coming open for a big gain around the 5/10 yard line. If only Driscoll couldve held his block for 00001 second longer. ****

Back
Top Bottom