🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

No one checking for ross these days on his own lets be clear, 6 albums not a single platinum record, your first album dropped in 06. His two biggest selling records his first album when jay was def jam pres and pushed that cd hard, and teflon Don maybe the most feature heavy cd i have ever heard with hits like BMF and MC Hammer.... they entered the rap game around same age both can body a feature and make bangers but no one like cant wait get there music.... they come out and if its a hit you look at as a bonus

Where do you live that nobody is checking for Ross :lol:

Do you know what you're talking about?

Like five artist go platinum(Drake, Jay, Em, Wayne, Kanye)

Only a few go gold(J Cole, Ross, TI, Jeezy....) in 2013

So are people not checking for 2 Chainz and Rocko because they're not going platinum :lol:

so future isnt the go to guy in rap right now? When somebody wants a hook they go straight to him. Even your beloved ymcmb camp. I also notice the main people discrediting future are the same ones who cape up for drake in every thread..... no coincidence.

so future isnt the go to guy in rap right now? When somebody wants a hook they go straight to him. Even your beloved ymcmb camp. I also notice the main people discrediting future are the same ones who cape up for drake in every thread..... no coincidence.

Man let it go. If they don't see it by now, they won't. This isn't even about drake bashing, it's about music. And if yall can't get with facts cuz of your biases then forget the convo

Let's not forget future just a water down max b stealing the gawd wave

Man let it go. If they don't see it by now, they won't. This isn't even about drake bashing, it's about music. And if yall can't get with facts cuz of your biases then forget the convo

What hot songs Future got on the radio now?

Since he's the new T Pain and all

Where do you live that nobody is checking for Ross :lol:

Do you know what you're talking about?

Like five artist go platinum(Drake, Jay, Em, Wayne, Kanye)

Only a few go gold(J Cole, Ross, TI, Jeezy....) in 2013

So are people not checking for 2 Chainz and Rocko because they're not going platinum :lol:

like most ppl on here you talk from your small perspective, have you ever stopped to think im a huge ross fan doesn't stop me from being honest about the type of artist ross is. Ross makes bangers for the club and the hood, albums as a whole are so mediocre and lyrically weak, and I still love his music but if you think that means the masses are really checking for him then clearly your mistaken. AT THIS POINT his features > his tracks

I think it's because a lot of people don't know what's hot in the streets

I might not like Future or 2 Chainz, but that doesn't mean they aren't hot and people like them.

like most ppl on here you talk from your small perspective, have you ever stopped to think im a huge ross fan doesn't stop me from being honest about the type of artist ross is. Ross makes bangers for the club and the hood, albums as a whole are so mediocre and lyrically weak, and I still love his music but if you think that means the masses are really checking for him then clearly your mistaken. AT THIS POINT his features > his tracks

Dude, you keep talking about personal opinion instead of facts.

Fact is in the hood, people love Ross. It doesn't matter if he goes platinum, this isn't 2003. Times are different, and he can eat good going gold.

The masses....white kids in the suburbs? :lol:

They don't dictate what's hot in hip hop.

Last edited:
Dude, you keep talking about personal opinion instead of facts.

Fact is in the hood, people love Ross.

The masses....white kids in the suburbs? :lol:

They don't dictate what's hot in hip hop.

lmaooo you proved my point on why i said you speak from your small perspective.... your the one speaking opinion not me. I know the hood loves ross but to think the hood in 2013 still dictates rap is the funniest thing ive heard. Rap and music in general is no longer held to one section of the world its a global thing. You can keep arguing but your only proving your the one speaking on a small section.

I wanna be with you just hit radio. Honest. How it was just got placed in Grand theft auto. No games with Ross just hit radio. Like C'mon....

:lol: you are failing so bad with your arguments dude

You said he has hits all over; now you are throwing me an assumed hit that's in GTA5

Dude has one top 10 single in his career

I mean.. Future is one of the go to guys in hip-hop right now. He has given a lot of great hooks to artists that turned into hit records.

Is he Drake? No. But he's still one of the go to guys when artists are looking for a hit.
What hits does Future really have? Song being played on urban radio a bit doesn't equal hit

T Pain was dropping top 10 singles
If a song being a "hit" is limited to it charting top 10, then you got it. But that's not how I see is it.

But you have UOENO, Love Me, Neva End, Bugatti, Love Song, & Racks just to name a few off the top of my head.

And those are just features. He also had about 5 records from his last album that charted on the Hot 100 as well.

Nobody's calling him a mega star because he's not. But to say that other artists haven't been coming to him for hits is ridiculous.

And theres many other features out there that didn't pan out to be hits, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I'm simply saying that he is a "go to guy" in the sense that artists constantly solicit him for features.

If a song being a "hit" is limited to it charting top 10, then you got it. But that's not how I see is it.

But you have UOENO, Love Me, Neva End, Bugatti, Love Song, & Racks just to name a few off the top of my head.

And those are just features. He also had about 5 records from his last album that charted on the Hot 100 as well.

Nobody's calling him a mega star because he's not. But to say that other artists haven't been coming to him for hits is ridiculous.

And theres many other features out there that didn't pan out to be hits, but that's not the point I'm trying to make. I'm simply saying that he is a "go to guy" in the sense that artists constantly solicit him for features.

Check the previous page and look at this fool trying to argue with me on futures track record.

You guys get your arguments shut down then you change them

Where's the clowns proof that Future is the 3rd highest grossing rapper in 2013? Good lord :lol:

Everyone should be able to admit future is the go to guy for hooks right now

But they don't want to admit that.

They're stuck in their own little world or some ****.

Everything doesn't have to be backed by ******g charts and links and ****. Just turn on the damn radio :lol:

Everything doesn't have to be backed by ******g charts and links and ****. Just turn on the damn radio :lol:

Umm radio is responsible for the charts

If a song peaks at 50 it means it had moderate radio spins and buys which isn't a "smash hit"

Last edited:

Even when it is backed by links to the charts they act like they didn't see it. There's no point. I've gone over why proof to future earning that much off of his music d doesn't exist and won't exist for a couple months. Two of you idiots are asking for an earnings chat segmented by where the earnings came from spanning up until now AND three months into the FUTURE (no pun intended) it just won't happen.

Even when it is backed by links to the charts they act like they didn't see it. There's no point. I've gone over why proof to future earning that much off of his music d doesn't exist and won't exist for a couple months. Two of you idiots are asking for an earnings chat segmented by where the earnings came from spanning up until now AND three months into the FUTURE (no pun intended) it just won't happen.

So I'm an idiot because you said he's the 3rd highest grossing rapper in 2013 behind Jay Z and Drake

But you can't prove it with any factual data; the irony of calling some an idiot

Last edited:
So I'm an idiot because you said he's the 3rd highest grossing rapper in 2013 behind Jay Z and Drake

But you can't prove it with any factual data; the irony of calling some an idiot
No, you're an idiot because I've explained this to you three times now. And i also said based off radio TV and cds with no outside ventures included.

And just like the other dude said you don't need biometrics, charts and links for everything. Not having solid proof of this doesn't make me an idiot. If I look up and say it's gonna rain, I'm an idiot unless I pull out barometer readings and weather pattern charts? *****.

Back
Top Bottom