🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I went to the tour he had after Take Care and it was live​

A lot of females​

Only time he really does that sweet talking **** is when he does the fan shoutouts where he looks through the crowd and points people out and then of course you got the R&B songs but he can't really sing live so he never goes through a full song​

But when he does the bangers it's on point​

Tuscan Leather live has gotta be amazing​

Ye and Drake should have co-headlined a tour​

Too much ego....would have ended up like Hova and Robert Kelly. Someone getting slapped with baby powder or some ridiculous reasons for cancellations.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

EXCLUSIVE Drake and Gucci Mane get into an altercation!

Last edited:
Robert Top 5 R&B artist.

I want Drake to start writing for more singers, like he did with Alicia. Heard he's working with Beyonce that should be dope. Hope 40 is producing

Robert Top 5 R&B artist.

I want Drake to start writing for more singers, like he did with Alicia. Heard he's working with Beyonce that should be dope. Hope 40 is producing

I agree, the work he did for Diggy Simmons,(4 Letter Word) Jamie Foxx, (Fall For Your Type) Melanie Fiona, (I've Been That Girl) JB (Right Here), And Rita (R.I.P.) all goat, plus the leaked written records like Messages from you, What If I Kissed You Right Now, and On My Way all awesome records. His r&b shines is dope as it is, so when he writes for others it just becomes goat material. I'm in the minority, but I probably like his R&B more than his rapping.

I'm a huge R fan/supporter throughout the year, but this is blasphemous.

Of all time....regardless of genre? Nah bruh.

Nothing blasphemous about it. R. Kelly the goat. All time regardless of genre. The amount of hits he has is incredible.

tumblr_m6ux1dtBXj1radzsro1_r1_500.gif

I mean Trapped in the Closet is great and all, but is it really enough you make this claim? Especially when he has songs like Happy People :smile:x old people music) out there?

I wasn't even thinking about Trapped in the Closest when I made that claim :lol: Born Into The 90's, R. Kelly, R., TP2.Com, All Goat albums to me.

The fact that you mentioned R . Kelly and didn't think to mention Trapped in the Closet let's me know that this was a mess.

Dudes really arguing that R. Kelly isn't top 10 of all time? Dude helped make Michael jackson relelvant again and wrote his last monster hit. :smh: characters in here man

Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Madonna, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Louis Armstrong, The Rolling Stones, U2, Prince, James Brown, Stevie Wonder.........

That's just off the top.

Either expand your horizons of "all genres" or I'll take it you guys are just extremely young.

"Thoia Thoing" :lol: Let's not forget Robert has put out some terrible material as well. Especially during his phase of trying to act like a 19 year old.

Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Madonna, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Louis Armstrong, The Rolling Stones, U2, Prince, James Brown, Stevie Wonder.........

That's just off the top.

Either expand your horizons of "all genres" or I'll take it you guys are just extremely young.

"Thoia Thoing" :lol: Let's not forget Robert has put out some terrible material as well. Especially during his phase of trying to act like a 19 year old.

But I got R. Kelly over half the people you mentioned including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, U2, Bob Dylan, and Elvis.

Kellz is amazing idc idc idc. What's funny is I legit didn't think you guys would disagree with this sentiment :lol:

Anti I love the first 8 chapters of TITC. Loved it. It just got silly and dumb as hell after that though.

Back
Top Bottom