🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Please don't tell me you prefer the version without popcaan. What you said was true and popcaan added that authenticity to it.

Your bod like an action movie
She said we be rough tonight not smoothly :smokin

*You're bad like an action movie
She say fi do it rough tonight, not smoothly

Last edited:
Drake probably feels like he's at the point in his career that he's established enough on the music side, he can stray away a bit from that pop lane now. To be honest, a lot of his fans (2010 and newer) have no idea what Comeback Season is, or even Room For Improvement for that matter and that he was really spittin on there. If this Comeback Season 2 does in fact release, I expect majority rap Drake, not really pop/singing records.

Doubt anything Kanye is involved with rap wise these days is going to be GOAT material. Oh well, sure why not

Last edited:
I'm straight off a Drake/Ye album (2010 version of me just died somewhere), let's be real.

Ye is washed as a "rapper", still has a genius musical mind but nothing he's put out in the last 3 years gets play from me regularly.

Drake on the other hand is at a much more dynamic time in his career, I think making an album with Ye would only be a lateral move or a step back.

I mean really, he should be trying to make an OVO album/tour for 2017.

The **** does Ye and Drake need with each other right now? They are two of the top 5 biggest artists in Hip Hop.

Everybody on OVO could use the boost that would come with a full album with Drake's involvement.

An OVO album with Majid Jordan/PND/40/Nineteen85 production would be absolute piffery.

#letthemleavethetents

Doesn't seem like they have any interest in a group project, which is disappointing

I been calling for an OVO project for the longest

I won't say Drake doesn't care, because he's letting Roy Woods open for him and he always posts his artists on his IG, but I feel like he could easily give them a boost into the national stage. Yet, he doesn't. Majid Jordan to me could be a mainstream hit but they haven't quite made it there yet

Maybe he feels like he owes something to Ye. I'm not that excited over a collab album since we all know Ye has regressed lyrically.

I doubt Drake would himself to put out something that was trash.

Last edited:
Kanye better doing a collab with Travis Scott they got way more chemistry and are musically on par with each other and Drake should do a Rihanna collab album that would probably go diamond.

Kanye better doing a collab with Travis Scott they got way more chemistry and are musically on par with each other and Drake should do a Rihanna collab album that would probably go diamond.

Hell no I'm not trying to hear 12-13 'Too Good's :lol:

Too Good is absolutely basura.

I don't really like Rihanna's music, even though personally I find her delicious.

She has one joint on her album that I mess with heavy..'Same Ol' Mistakes' (it's an exact cover of an original song though)

And 'Sex With Me' that ironically PND wrote

PND gotta branch out man :smh: dude is talented

Last edited by a moderator:
You lying that PND wrote sex W me. That joint is :smokin. :x

Rihanna album was fire and I don't even listen to female artists like that. Damn near every song on there is a hit...sex W me is one of the coldest ones

She has one joint on her album that I mess with heavy..'Same Ol' Mistakes' (it's an exact cover of an original song though)

And 'Sex With Me' that ironically PND wrote

PND gotta branch out man :smh: dude is talented

The Tame Impala **** is fire but that's only because the original song is fire. :lol:

She ain't do nothing on that cover.

But yea Sex With Me is fire, shouts to PND pen game man.

This. Ye and Drake aren't in the same realm musically right now.

Travis and Ye should and make an autotuned album full of screaming which they're good at.

Last edited:
Rihanna album was fire and I don't even listen to female artists like that. Damn near every song on there is a hit...sex W me is one of the coldest ones

Still can't believe they used a sample from Common's Be Intro for a Rihanna song :smh:

Last edited:
Lol dudes in here built different. Only come to threads of artists they don't like to repeat themselves 50 times :lol:

Wonder if Drake would ever do a collab with Bryson. They seem friendly with one another, if I'm not mistaken

Any other artists you'd like to see him do a collab with that he hasn't done previously?

Back
Top Bottom