🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Bro nobody's raps off top. We don't care about that no more. We just want it to atleast sound like you tried :lol:
This is no excuse for that trash. I mean dude actually hit us with the "Bubba Bubba said she wudda wudda if she dudda" studder in the middle of his verse.

Most kids into music had that crew that would all Freestyle when hanging and drinking etc. and most of those bars were worse than the worst lines we got from the worst Freestyler in our crew.

I saw this a few weeks back while Googling Kodak Black after my nephew told me he was the GOAT, and I no lie watched it 5-10 times like "wth did I just watch, this is what it is now"

Last edited:
Freestlye = well prepared written

Freestyle and radio freestyles have always been well prepared writtens, even all the way back to those Big L freestyles. The only time freestlye meant off the dome is when it involved H town and swishahouse.

"Fax" ? :lol:

Late 80s - early 90s is when the improvised definition of a freestyle started popping up

Swishahouse was nowhere to be found then

Last edited:

It's crazy how ppl are claiming this is an L

Ppl really don't get deprecating humor. It's dope when you can laugh at yourself

The commercial is funny.

Everyone should be cool with allowing themselves to be the butt of a joke. People, especially hip hop artist, take themselves way to seriously.

Well I guess the Ye and Drake album is over with for now. Fake patois Drizzy.

Where did these off the top freestyles take place?
According to Kool Moe Dee - NYC, unless you know something he don't....

He said before 86 all freestyles were written and if you came off the dome people saw that as a built in excuse for your **** being weak but that _'s perceptions really changed when Big Daddy Kane dropped Just Rhymin w/ Biz in 88, straight off the top freestyle

Last edited:
Because Kanye took aim at "For Free" during his rant and insinuated they were involved in payola.

Also it was a movie premiere so that's why no video unless someone in the back was bootlegging it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom