🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

1613267177197.gif

Theres a leak floating around. Did not listen not gonna listen but would be nice to have its legitimacy confirmed so I can know that the album is coming soon.

Theres a leak floating around. Did not listen not gonna listen but would be nice to have its legitimacy confirmed so I can know that the album is coming soon.

if you’re talking the whole album leak then naw. The one I heard was just somebody put all the leaked tracks together and called it the album . 1942 , song with Roddy , etc

What would you all suspect is the reason it’s been postponed for over a month? In January he said it was due to him focusing on recovering from some injury, but I imagine you can still record your music while recuperating. That and the fact that he’s been moving around on the yacht and jumbo jet, i’m skeptical.

If I had to guess I’d say it’s due to covid and lockdowns still being in place. I imagine this is an album he’ll want to tour. Dropping it prematurely can impact the dates and ticket numbers.

What would you all suspect is the reason it’s been postponed for over a month? In January he said it was due to him focusing on recovering from some injury, but I imagine you can still record your music while recuperating. That and the fact that he’s been moving around on the yacht and jumbo jet, i’m skeptical.

If I had to guess I’d say it’s due to covid and lockdowns still being in place. I imagine this is an album he’ll want to tour. Dropping it prematurely can impact the dates and ticket numbers.
Lack of hype due to covid

I do think he changed the overall album, probably taking to consideration most of the world is still locked down, and probably not the best climate to drop “outside” music to

This album IMO is probably gonna sound more slow-paced

I am curious to see what happens with the scrapped/unreleased music for this though

That's likely it b/c records sales isn't.

He hasn't taken advantage of covid the way I think he could've specifically. He should've dropped "10 of these". Drake is one the perfect musicians for a quarantine album.

We're not gonna get CLB until MDW is my bet. He'll drop it for the start of what is hopefully a normalized summer.

I got this on Monday, January 11th, didn’t really see anything posted in here and my ear not to social media enough particularly concerning Drake to know if there was any talk of being a legit leak at the time.

B636B4C2-E2A7-4795-A784-8C874A3E1441.jpeg

I remember I opened the cloud directory and saw it was like 19-20 tracks but I when went back to actually download and listen the next day, the files had been deleted.

Just wondering if this was legit, :lol: the way my dude was talking he had already listened to it but I never asked him about it.

Back
Top Bottom