🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

50D6CA55-D8DC-4D10-8D38-E46EC50D2E6D.jpeg

Greece is such a damn bop. Wish it didn’t drop during start of covid . I think if it dropped when the world was a little open it would of did much better .

Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets repurposed/reprised, now that people can actually travel to Greece :lol:

It’s one TikTok video away from catching a second wave

Views perception upon release was muddy for a combination of things, coming off the ghostwriting/Meek beef, then going full dancehall/afrobeat/pop, people were ready to kill it upon release, especially with it being a polar opposite to what IYRTITL was

But time has done this album good, people eventually came back around on it. Still not my personal fav Drake album, but it’s good IMO

Was hoping we'd get some CLB release news by now or even a new single, prob just need to be patient as he's likely to at least release another EP type project by the summer.

Saw his tracks on Khaled's project are just Greece and Popstar which seems odd to even include them given how long ago they dropped.

Views should've started w/ "9". That 1st song on it is boring & monotone as hell. 9 would've easily been Drakes 2nd best intro. Outside of the 1st song, and that trendy *** corny *** Joyner Lucas sounding song he performed on SNL, its my 3rd favourite Drake record.

Why the delay on this damn album? Is it not coming together as well as they want it to? Something seems off.

Back
Top Bottom