🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Yo... like 1:20-1:28 of that video is gif worthy
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at calling out Luda

Drake: Well, that flow has been killed by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, “I shut ‘em down. Onyx.â€

laugh.gif
at calling out Luda

Drake: Well, that flow has been killed by so many rappers. And, I never want to use that flow again in life. [Laughs] I wanted to take if off my album, because I was like, “I shut ‘em down. Onyx.â€

Shots fired at Ludacris?
nerd.gif

Naw, just kidding...
nerd.gif

That interview was dope though. It's almost frightening how aware he is of what each of his fanbases want.

If all of Wayne's post-jail bars are better than his Light Up verse then Drake will have to be on his Comeback Season $#*+ in EVERY song on that collaboration album.
pimp.gif

Well, I can hope
ohwell.gif

On top of 2K11 (If he was serious), isn't he voice acting a character in Gears of War 3?

Shots fired at Ludacris?
nerd.gif

Naw, just kidding...
nerd.gif

That interview was dope though. It's almost frightening how aware he is of what each of his fanbases want.

If all of Wayne's post-jail bars are better than his Light Up verse then Drake will have to be on his Comeback Season $#*+ in EVERY song on that collaboration album.
pimp.gif

Well, I can hope
ohwell.gif

On top of 2K11 (If he was serious), isn't he voice acting a character in Gears of War 3?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif

Especially since Wayne will have to be sober. This is great news.
pimp.gif

and Yeah he is a voice actor for GoW3. Hopefully he doesnt make it corny.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

That whole stupid flow Big Sean came up with is so stupid though. It just kills the whole art of punchlines. Its impossible to make a hot line using that dumb type flow. That MACY's, Parade line was wack but all of them were wack as well on Forever. I don't know how Drake can't see the difference. I cringe everytime I hear that Onyx, Shut It Down line.

That whole stupid flow Big Sean came up with is so stupid though. It just kills the whole art of punchlines. Its impossible to make a hot line using that dumb type flow. That MACY's, Parade line was wack but all of them were wack as well on Forever. I don't know how Drake can't see the difference. I cringe everytime I hear that Onyx, Shut It Down line.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
its gonna be funny hearing dude in the game

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
its gonna be funny hearing dude in the game

I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music). That’s the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I’ll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him.

pimp.gif

I trace it back to Big Sean (artist on Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music). That’s the first guy I heard utilize that flow throughout the duration of a verse. I’ll give him that credit. I think Kanye got it from him.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Nah, I liked it when it came out...I mean it was NEW. But then it seemed like every and ANY body was using that damn thing. I'm glad Drake is at least aware enough and not above himself to realize that yes, its played out and yes, he will make a conscious effort to not use it any more.

Back
Top Bottom