🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMO he never topped SFG but every album has sprinkles of greatness. Views is best albums since and In My Feelings is his best single.

I’m gonna go ahead and say “Nice For What” is his best single.

My girl played it so many times when it came out and I had to give it props. That beat is nice.

How many more Drake projects do we get? At least two I hope.

Considering he can continue to stick to this same formula, phone it in, and then make money off a tour, why would he stop?

34 is also relatively young in the rap game now compared to what it was before.

34 is also relatively young in the rap game now compared to what it was before.
Was thinking about this the other day. Hip hop champions its elders probably better than any other genre. 2 Chainz is 43 and didn't even really get on until he was like 35. Drake finna be 50+ still doing shows in downtown Vegas like too short

Last verse of no friends in the industry
F47CF639-5201-479D-9E17-C241E76100AF.jpeg

Gets me hyped

I’m guessing he reinvents himself next album seeing how that’s the man criticism of CLB, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 3 or 4 more before he bows out.
He’s not reinventing anything :lol: CLB is doing numbers and it’s gonna have 1-2 chart toppers. he and his team have no incentive to change anything.

Overall not really satisfied with the album,it's ok but down there at the bottom of his catalog with Views.
7 AM on Bridle Path is my favorite on the album by far, the 'X AM/PM in Y' tracks are always fire

Views is his worst.
Hard to rank Drake albums. My favorite is either Take Care or WATTBA, but none of them do anything particularly better than the next.
I’m guessing he reinvents himself next album seeing how that’s the man criticism of CLB, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got 3 or 4 more before he bows out.
If Jay ain't retired yet, I don't see Drake or any rapper ever retiring.

I can't give this man no roses
Amber put thumbs in his ***

Your album name Donda
I'm the Don and dats all

BARS!

“I'm outside, twenty-nine, G5, seaside
I've been losin' friends and findin' peace
But honestly that sound like a fair trade to me
If I ever hurt one and I'm still here
Outside, frontline, Southside
I've been losin' friends and findin' peace
Honestly that sound like a fair trade to me”