🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

http://www.bigghostlimited.com/477/

roll.gif
Big Ghost never lets me down.

11. 305 To My City (feat. Detail) – I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it I get it…. Jus shut the **** up already *****.

This is exactly how I feel about this track.

After listening to this album almost nonstop for the past week, I can say it grew on me quickly.

After the first few spins I thought no way is this better than Take Care but I can't be so sure anymore. My expectations were so high there was no way it was gonna live up to em.

But it sounds like an album should, it has such a great flow. All the songs are cohesive with one another, you can just tell he's grown so much as artist and that he's paying attention to all the details.

Like most albums I think we all would've loved it even more if we hadn't heard any of the tracks until the album dropped, but of course in 2013 thats just not how it works.

Stand out tracks to me:
Too Much (might be a top 5 Drake song ever)
Connect
Furthest Thing
Hold on, We're Going Home
Pound Cake/Paris 2

I'm giving it an 8.5/10 with a chance to get bumped to a 9

Oh and I really do hope one of his next albums is all R&B.

Last edited:
****** saying he's spitting weak verses on here?

Who the **** y'all listening to that's rapping better than him right now :lol:

That Big Ghost write up
laugh.gif
. Theyre always funny. Shocked that he gave Drake so much credit though, this is the same guy who liked one song off Take Care

Lmao the girl drake was talking about in from time has been found on the intanetz. ****** trollin her IG and twitter. She fine tho

So because majority of rappers are average today, I should accept mediocre bars?

You answering questions with questions fam, you all in a thread spreading your baseless hate for Drake when you could be in a thread talking about one of these invisible rappers that's spitting more than "mediocre" bars.

I gotta question your taste and priorities, but as homie said on the album "****** talk more than ******* these days"

Lmao the girl drake was talking about in from time has been found on the intanetz. ****** trollin her IG and twitter. She fine tho
I saw on Sunday she had to lock up her Twitter and IG, I really dont know how to feel about these kinds of things. On one hand he should be allowed to say whatever he wants within reason and its not like hes promoting violence or anything, but I'm sure he knows that these kinds of things will happen, but then again how big a deal is people trolling your instagram? 

Those Courtney from Hooters from Peachtree bars were real though, its one of my favourites 

I saw on Sunday she had to lock up her Twitter and IG, I really dont know how to feel about these kinds of things. On one hand he should be allowed to say whatever he wants within reason and its not like hes promoting violence or anything, but I'm sure he knows that these kinds of things will happen, but then again how big a deal is people trolling your instagram? 

Those Courtney from Hooters from Peachtree bars were real though, its one of my favourites 

Yeah I think it's kinda messed up tho. Especially for her BF lol.

/VIDEO]

this kind of says it all. everyone else took it as motivation, but he wants to be a tough guy and sensitive guy all in the same breath. it was clearly stated "we are cool but you are still competition. " does kendrick have to be disrespectful every single time he sees those guys now?

its starting to seem like he wants everyone to be cool as long as he is acknowledged as leader of the new school....if you dont follow suit he has a problem with you.

:lol:

look at what he said about kendrick verse.

iLLest!
Breakfast Club interview next? :lol:

i been wishing for this for the longest

He straight up called MGK wack to his face while homie freestyled his heart out on the verge of tears on live radio lmfaooo so i think drake could manage charlemagnes jabs about being soft for things like falling in love with a random hooters waitress lol, even charlemagne admits drake is nice

And that bigghost review is hilarious too many quotables, he needs to stop playing and link up with a comedian to do a video version of the reviews​

You answering questions with questions fam, you all in a thread spreading your baseless hate for Drake when you could be in a thread talking about one of these invisible rappers that's spitting more than "mediocre" bars.

I gotta question your taste and priorities, but as homie said on the album "****** talk more than ******* these days"

:lol: Like this isn't a discussion forum :lol: ...

Back
Top Bottom