🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

When do ya'll think drake was best? 

In my opinion, I think that he hit his peak at Take Care and I was a bit disappointed with NWTS. We'll see if he makes a better album next but I think songs like "Free Spirit" he could never top.

chazultra.com

Said it before and I will say it again. From the day Dreams Money Can Buy Dropped to Take Cares release and maybe up to French Montana Pop That he was on a run where he did not miss on a single record.

eek.gif
eek.gif
what
roll.gif
roll.gif
if true that's wild
roll.gif

Who's wong?
Trying to be vague. Wong used to be a Radio DJ in California.

Jamal had a front business which he sold for a profit when he did not need to wash anymore.

Jamal is to Vegas the same way J Prince is to Houston...

Said it before and I will say it again. From the day Dreams Money Can Buy Dropped to Take Cares release and maybe up to French Montana Pop That he was on a run where he did not miss on a single record.
Yup, my dude was batting a thousand during that run
pimp.gif
.  It's crazy because if you think about which of his three albums is the worst, the lowest score you're gonna give it is a 7/10 and I don't even think he's had a 10/10 album yet.

Wonder if the wutang forever video got scrapped?

Good question. He should probably be more concerned with a "From Time" video though since that's the single, isn't it?

Wouldn't be surprised if we never saw either of them :lol: Son is terrible with videos except for when he let them XO boys handle Take Care.

Not that it would happen, but I wouldn't mind some underground video for 'All Me' or 'The Language'

Where's koudie to make sense of this ?

lol y'all play toooo much :lol: :lol: :smokin :smokin

"SHe's not here right now, she's not here right nooowww"

aye aye aye.. watch it buddy lol :tongue:

Well drake is by far my favorite artist in the game, but to be real..

its brooklyn over everything :smokin :smokin lol and that trackkk is fireeeeeeeeeeeee !!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

jay > drake .. no question :smokin :smokin :smokin

In the end, they jumped on a drizzy track.. so whose really the man lol :smokin :smokin jus sayin lol :tongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw i uploaded Two New Tracks tonight !! yes, no.. maybe so ??

Check em out !! .. Vibe to it, lemme know whats up :nthat:

We have 30+ tracks for the mixtape, here are two of em.. hope they're cool :wink:

:pimp: :pimp: - Derrick Rose :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin :smokin - All of your Friends :smokin :smokin

- Much Luv, Stay Freshhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom