🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Reminds of the summer of 2011 when Drake dropped Dreams Money Can Buy, Free Spirit and Club Paradise in the span of a few months. I'm going to feel a certain way when his new album drops and non of these leaks are on it and SOME of the material on the album is not as good as the leaks.

wait wait wait. hold the f up!!!

repped to those who posted Runaway Girl & Winner. i haven't heard those since my freshman year of college.

no lie i completely forgot about these joints. shh making me extra happy right now b. :lol: :pimp:

you forget sometimes how Drake really held it down, I needed the reminder.

miss me with that air ball he shot tho. :rofl:

EDIT: i remember the mixtape I first heard Runaway Girl, Heartbreak Drake series. one of those tapes it was on.

Can someone who was a great memory, put together a nice list of all non-album material from Drake, sooo many gems.

Last edited:

The Motion lyrics when they apply to you in real life..... Damn 
mean.gif
The girl that I wanna save is like a danger to my health. Heard that and it was INSTANT feels.

Bruh, that whole last verse

Looking back on it at least my pride is in tact
'Cause we said no strings attached
And I still got tied up in that
Every thing that I write is either for her or about her
So I'm with her even when I'm here without her
And she know it
The girl that I want to save is like a danger to my health
Try being with somebody that want to be somebody else
I always thought she was perfect when she was being herself
Don't even know how to help

Last edited:

KTT has TALENT.
Yeah gonna have to roll with this one 
pimp.gif

KTT is crazy talented with gifs & pics...

I remember when a pic of Ye surfaced of him like trying to dip out they made a thread posting PS's & GIFS.

This one had me screaming! 
laugh.gif

this should be the cover...seriously...I always thought that this should've been the Take Care cover

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom