🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

When was the last time he rapped like he did on comeback season?

Don't know tbh, I was just listening to don't of his old ish and reminiscing..even that so far gone style would be nice. Though that's closer to his rapping style now than comeback season

how you from scarborough and u haven't heard waste tings call other dudes dawg or suck they teeth and talk about gettin' cheesed...

not sure if srs dawg]

i didn't say i haven't heard them but the chick in the intro made it sound forced.

lol its probably some voice mail some groupie left one of them dudes in his camp and they just threw it on the intro....

you know how much P the dudes that roll with drake get just by being in his presence...

drakes groupies/friends have groupies....different level. him and the weekend can have a line up of ******* willingly giving up the P and it would be a new one every hour for a year straight.

:lol:

I'm not saying they're not clear headed, I'm just saying the song is very basic Drake, and sounds incomplete. Like... fundamentally it's not that great.

But dudes have already been like "this dude can't miss!" "hit after hit after hit!"

yes... because you guys like any and everything he does so of course it'll get radio play. Because you just want to hear the sound of his voice, regardless of what he's doing with it.

I'm not saying it's bad or you shouldn't like it, but calmate. It's just aight. There have to be levels to this ****. Everything can't be a 10/10. That's when I question the objectivity.

To my patna this is one of Drakes best recent releases. He loves it. To him it is 10/10. It is epic. And he won't shut up about it. And he doesn't even listen to Drake like that and in this whole semester he has never brought up anticipating any new Drake. Everybody don't need a reason to LOVE a song you think is regular. They just like it more than you. And I'm not coming for you or anything. Just saying. :lol:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom