🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm excited it's going to make a physical release. And they're smart to put some extra tracks on there to give people a reason to buy it a second time. I'll definitely purchase.
extra track thats been out for a few months? buy the physical album because u get 1 new song?

Some people (like me) like collecting CD's...I got his first 3...I'm probably gonna pick this up...now that I think about it, I'll probably scoop SFG EP

I'm glad I didn't cop I didn't cop off of iTunes. Had a feeling they'll release a physical copy eventually. I'll be adding it to the collection :smokin.

I'm making these CD's for my coworker that isn't too hip to Drake, I tried to make the songs flow well, what you guys think of the line-up?

Edit: he knows all the album songs, so I didn't include those

Last edited by a moderator:
DRAKE’S ‘IF YOU’RE READING THIS IT’S TOO LATE’ GETS PHYSICAL RELEASE DATE

It’s not too late. Drake’s mixtape If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late is coming to retail stores.

According to HITS Daily Double, the physical version of the chart-topping project will arrive on April 21.

In addition to the 17 tracks found on the digital version, the CD will include two bonus tracks, “How Bout Now” and “My Side.”

As a digital-only release, IYRTITL has sold 774,000 copies to date. It moved 495,000 units in its first week, making it the largest debut of the year so far.

The surprise project hit iTunes on Feb. 12 featuring appearances from Lil Wayne, PARTYNEXTDOOR, and Travi$ Scott.

My prayers have been answered.

‘If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late’ was just certified platinum. This man really is running the game. No promotion no videos or interviews at all. The people have spoken once again.

Last edited:
The album is STILL running in my whip, front to back.

I don't even play FHD anymore.
Big Sean album was nice, few joints on there I rock with daily.
Kendrick's album was nice as well, not nearly as much as the slurpage portrayed in his thread.

But this album from beginning to end is pure flames. Drake is the man.

Kendrick's album was nice as well, not nearly as much as the slurpage portrayed in his thread.

Is it safe to say...

Drake won?

I think so

OVORAPS is LIVE.

My god though at those prices :x .. Id rock a decent amount of that **** but OVO (And even XO) gets ridiculous with their prices.. Cant do it man. Regardless of how dope it is. Funds stay tight :lol: :\

:lol: this is probably his worst project and I've been stanning since Degrassi. It's not touching TPAB and even FHD to be honest, hopefully he gers back to being Drake on VFT6.

:lol: this is probably his worst project and I've been stanning since Degrassi. It's not touching TPAB and even FHD to be honest, hopefully he gers back to being Drake on VFT6.

This. Where is "I record one song and use 4 flows" drake?
Tired of this migos future hybrid. It's a damn shame

Is this a reach? 'Views From The 6'...his 6th album
SFG, TML, TC, NWTS, IYRTITL, VFT6

I know '6' is short for '416' but maybe ^ that could be a play on it too

Is this a reach? 'Views From The 6'...his 6th album
SFG, TML, TC, NWTS, IYRTITL, VFT6

I know '6' is short for '416' but maybe ^ that could be a play on it too

SFG and IYRTITL aren't albums so it doesn't correlate at all. It's a reference to the area codes in Toronto 416 and 647.

Last edited:
Drake has been my favourite artist from the go, but all these Drake/ Kendrick comparisons are silly.  Drake has a much larger audience, especially with teenagers and women. To Pimp A Butterfly requires the listener to have intellect and the ability to understand lyrics and content. It's actually a good thing we have both Kendrick and Drake as they provide two different but necessary lanes. 

Back
Top Bottom