🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

all these must be old af because he's not doing that corny *** new flow like usual...

That Ty dolla$ track is fire :pimp: juicy j trash as usual but tolerable I guess.

@Mr_morgan: Old, unfinished & unofficial. If you didn't hear it from the source, it wasn't meant to be heard.

That 'Going Out Tonight' shows Drakes songwriting talent 
smokin.gif

Wish he would do more joints like that

I guessed that for the first two, but the Drake verse used in that Juicy J song was a solid fit.

And word, these make me want that new flow to be given the red light even more now.

:lol: bro he has literally be sounding the exact same on every song since Tuesday

Those first two songs sound like they were supposed to be for that mysterious R&B mixtape that never happened. Good tracks.

"I'm on a wave, I'm on a ride
I'm everywhere, I'm hard to find
You want a man, I'm just a guy
Busy as ****, you know what's up"

My new tinder line

It looks like Drizzy clapped back at the crypt keeper. Anyone attend the Houston show last night?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-tour-opener-in-houston-appreciation-weekend

Yeah I was there ... He switched Madonna to Rihanna and everybody start going crazy lol . I didn't even notice it the first time he said it .

Concert was dope . Know yourself live is amazing! Up there with Seeing NIP/blood on the leaves live .

Salty he didn't have any guest and salty that Boosie opened

Club Paradise......Free Spirit.....Hate Sleeping Alone.....40's production >>>>>> 2011 was the best year ever

Back
Top Bottom