🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That joint was so lukewarm. Part of battling is saying somebody's name. If somebody calls you out by name you don't respond with a passive aggressive track. **** the sneak dissing if you really about going at somebody. Maybe I'm just used to a different era of Hip Hop.
laugh.gif
I get your point at the same time this isn't sneak dissing what so ever 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] @ Meek like to beef. He didn't want no smoke with Cassidy or Budden. Resorted to the I got more money than yall ish. We'll see tho

Meek didn't response to Cassidy and budden because he knew they couldn't hurt him..him coming at them would do more for their careers..people aren't checking for Cassidy or budden..once again this coming from someone who likes all three guys..sidetracked by budden is still one of my favorite songs ever..

Last edited:
I mean I like for them to name names too...

But in this case EVERYBDOY knows who he's taking about it's not really sneak dissing... I think this is way more clever...

Just another way to do it... But of course it's more shock value in actually saying the name...

Meek didn't response to Cassidy and budden because he knew they couldn't hurt him..him coming at them would do more for their careers..people aren't checking for Cassidy or budden..once again this coming from someone how like both..sidetracked by budden is still one of my favorite songs ever..

naw he didnt respond because he knew he couldn't do nothing with them. He dissed cass, class released that 30 min track and meek said well........ Im too popular to respond now lol

Meek ducked hem because they could both destroy him on wax honestly. Same way drake ducked push and Kendrick. They obviously both feel confident going at each other. Drake knowing he and his writers can out rap meek with witty bars n **** and meek knowing drake a punching bag.

naw he didnt respond because he knew he couldn't do nothing with them. He dissed cass, class released that 30 min track and meek said well........ Im too popular to respond now lol

I'm from philly and thinks cass flow is so outdated..who took that track seriously..it drop and everybody yawned..like I said didn't touch him...

Quick vote, you'll think Meek gonna come something ill?

Or just some meandering yelling about guns, drugs and "street" ****

That joint was so lukewarm. Part of battling is saying somebody's name. If somebody calls you out by name you don't respond with a passive aggressive track. **** the sneak dissing if you really about going at somebody. Maybe I'm just used to a different era of Hip Hop. :lol:

Brah

There is no mistaking who Drake is talking about.

I know, you know, the world knows, Nicki knows, and most importantly Meek knows.

That joint was so lukewarm. Part of battling is saying somebody's name. If somebody calls you out by name you don't respond with a passive aggressive track. **** the sneak dissing if you really about going at somebody. Maybe I'm just used to a different era of Hip Hop. :lol:
I get your point at the same time this isn't sneak dissing what so ever :lol:

So why not say his name? :lol:

All this does is leave room for him to say "It's not about anybody". Meek went at him directly. He ain't leave no clues, no subliminals, no room to backtrack. So you gotta do the same. If this dude at some point says this ain't about Meek I'm dying. :lol:

Why we wouldn't he just menstruate on twitter like he's already done?

I doubt he brings any of this to wax cause his whole image is screwed after lying on the boy.

Last edited:

if he wwas smart he would brag about street cred and how Drake a jew from canada. Also, he should talk about how drake is basically being pimped out by wayne and drake.

That's all he can really say outside of maybe falling in love wwith strippers or sumn

I don't like meek but i think he will come punchline heavy and talk a whole bunch of street ****
That's exactly what he's going to do. Meek most definitely isn't the most lyrical rapper out but I'm sure his diss track will be better than what Drake just released

I understand that it's a warning shot track but damn that was an awful track. Snooze.

Back
Top Bottom