🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

One thing I still don't understand about Apple music. If I suscribe...what incentive do I have to actually buy the album?

I'm still on my 3 month trial...I just simply added What A Time To Be Alive to My Music. Why would I need to buy it?

You wouldn't. Thus the beauty of streaming services. I only buy physical copies and pay Spotify 9.99/month

Meek getting back at future on ig saying it's **** boy season??
nerd.gif
They trolling every IG pic with the diamond 
roll.gif

Won't let the man live

Them Lil IG geeks corny. Them ****** was just trolling putting footballs on my dude futures pics 2 months ago smh.

- I remember when he was in that video when he met Drake. He was crying and ****. He was on TV. Mad funny.

- Never disrespect Tony Sunshine.

- Why are yall so concerned with Drake's record label? Every time he drop y'all say it's his last one. This fool has taken Baby to court about his deal, I'm sure Baby got him signed for life. Outjewed a Jew.

You always gotta bring up his Jewness. You got something you wanna say breh?

I don't even say the j word no more dudes be reporting u in this thread when u say that.

After one spin, tape is pretty good, nothing groundbreaking. I went in with low expectations though so maybe that was good. Yet to do a whip test, but it def has some good turn up stuff on here. 

Don't think it's better than either of their solo projects though outside of IYRTITL. 

Last edited:
I wonder what it is that makes Drake go from one flow to the other. Cuz I want more of the last track than all this other stuff.

I wonder what it is that makes Drake go from one flow to the other. Cuz I want more of the last track than all this other stuff.
He's almost become a chameleon where he imitates whoever's beat type he's on or featured on a track with. It's really annoying TBH, he was trying to bite Fewt heavy on a few of these tracks. Just be the Aubrey that used to be my hero 
laugh.gif

Bruh, cats will never stop with this troll 
mean.gif

The first link I dowloaded was ****ing Joe Budden's "Pump It Up" x11 

This is like the 3rd time I've got got with that **** when an artist drops a new project 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

About to give the real project my first listen. 

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they made u download pump it up 11x b damn

Bruh, cats will never stop with this troll 
mean.gif

This is like the 3rd time I've got got with that **** when an artist drops a new project 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

1363315513_2115135_o.gif

Digital Dash
Big Rings
Change Locations
Plastic Bag :rofl:
I'm The Plug
:pimp: :pimp:

30 For 30 is cool, but I was waiting an a Future verse after Drake, then that was the end of the album :lol:

Bruh, cats will never stop with this troll :smh:

This is like the 3rd time I've got got with that **** when an artist drops a new project |I :lol:

That's it. Goodnight NT. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom