🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake did the same ****. He threw lil shots at Kayne and Jay on that Khaled record. Was he mad and salty? :lol:

I'm on one? I don't remember that being a shot at Jay or Kanye (though supposedly they do trade shots at each other---jay z)

Wait you talking about "the throne is for the taking, watch me take it" :rofl: cmon bro that's clearly some friendly competition ish. Y'all know pusha ain't on no friendly ish with Wayne or the whole cash money camp

Last edited:
Its the way this game went before y'all favorite rappers started this bff ****. If I got a problem with that man and u standing next to him, u getting it too. Anybody with that chain on can catch a shot. There's really no reason to be jealous, like for what? Push has stated he doesn't even like the commercial tracks they had in the past, that ain't his lane. He can go in the booth singing and dancing around in videos but why? We, the fans want that crack, we want pure bars (not them Lil Wayne bars y'all love) and for him to talk that ****. They 2 totally different artist.

Drake did the same ****. He threw lil shots at Kayne and Jay on that Khaled record. Was he mad and salty? :lol:

I'm on one? I don't remember that being a shot at Jay or Kanye (though supposedly they do trade shots at each other---jay z)

Wait you talking about "the throne is for the taking, watch me take it" :rofl: cmon bro that's clearly some friendly competition ish. Y'all know pusha ain't on no friendly ish with Wayne or the whole cash money camp

Man you sound biased as hell right now. So Drake gets the "friendly competition" excuse but if anybody goes at him their "salty"? :lol:

You think Pusha really wants to put hands on Drake? It's Hip Hop. It's like battling is foreign to some of y'all in this thread.

Last edited:
Nah pusha looks thirsty ....the Wayne thing I get but the drake shot are corny IMO ... He's disses him on every project now it's lame especially because when he is asked about it he says it's not towards drake

Man you sound biased as hell right now. So Drake gets the "friendly competition" excuse but if anybody goes at him their "salty"? :lol:

You think Pusha really wants to put hands on Drake? It's Hip Hop. It's like battling is foreign to some of y'all in this thread.

In usually on the polar opposite of you guys in here lol but I agree its competition on Pusha part...... I believe he honestly doesn't like Wayne/birdman but Drake is on top and aligned with them so of course he's get crossfire

BUT u can't tell me it's not corny for Pusha to get asked about it and get confused lol . Everybody who listened to that line and others know it's about Drake

I'm just shocked Pusha basically denied it . .... I don't see a problem with the bars I see problems with the ducking

Pusha doesn't wanna burn any bridges that don't need to be burned...Ye & Drake are on good terms (no pun), that could lead to a feature or two

That ***** could've got a verse from drake anytime he wanted too. Drake basically admitted to being a clipse Stan and buying a pusha t autographed microphone when he was Aubrey.

The bigger picture is that drake is the only dude that can get slapped and not do nothing and another rapper makes a bar about it he's bitter. Like bruh this ***** got slapped n we really mad at the dude who wrote the bar? That's where we at?

The bigger picture is that drake is the only dude that can get slapped and not do nothing and another rapper makes a bar about it he's bitter. Like bruh this ***** got slapped n we really mad at the dude who wrote the bar? That's where we at?

You gotta be a drake fan in disguise :lol:

Not to mentioned the piss thing.

Any other rapper and those would be two huge points of discussion in the culture, they would be getting roasted on Twitter...

But people seem to just forget these things happened with Drake :lol:.

And I like a lot of Drake's music, so I'm not on some hating ****, but it's just weird that no one ever talks about it. And on top of that, Pusha is considered "salty" for doing what a rapper is supposed to do and making raps about a funny situation.

BTW, what Pusha line started all this?

Not to mentioned the piss thing.

Any other rapper and those would be two huge points of discussion in the culture, they would be getting roasted on Twitter...

But people seem to just forget these things happened with Drake
laugh.gif

And I like a lot of Drake's music, so I'm not on some hating ****, but it's just weird that no one ever talks about it. And on top of that, Pusha is considered "salty" for doing what a rapper is supposed to do and making raps about a funny situation.

BTW, what Pusha line started all this?
On his new album Push had a line about Drake getting smacked up.

And what you and wilt are saying is true. If it wasn't drake, people would be roasting that artist all over social media, etc. for getting pissed on, among other things.

I just don't get the infatuation with it when it comes to any artist, Drake included. If the music is good, the music is good

On his new album Push had a line about Drake getting smacked up.

And what you and wilt are saying is true. If it wasn't drake, people would be roasting that artist all over social media, etc. for getting pissed on, among other things.

I just don't get the infatuation with it when it comes to any artist, Drake included. If the music is good, the music is good

Because rap is competitive. Jabs get tossed. Rap has always been that way. But for some reason it's "hating" or "corny" when directed at Drake.

Part of it has to do that people been hating on him since he came out...a million and one reasons

"Ohh he's jewish"
"Oh he's canadian"
"Oh he's from degrassi"
"Oh he sings"

Any Drake hate is null at this point after everythings been thrown at him

Last edited by a moderator:
Because rap is competitive. Jabs get tossed. Rap has always been that way. But for some reason it's "hating" or "corny" when directed at Drake.
Meh, I guess that's true.

But For me, music, (including rap music) isn't competitive like that. So the jabs are like, whatever to me. They don't make a difference. If it makes the music better i'm all for it.

Part of it has to do that people been hating on him since he came out...a million and one reasons

"Ohh he's jewish"
"Oh he's canadian"
"Oh he's from degrassi"
"Oh he sings"

I don't know what any of this has to do with another rapper throwing jabs his way.

Which is what rappers do.

"Ohh he's jewish"
"Oh he's canadian"
"Oh he's from degrassi"
"Oh he sings"

You know...people say this

But after Wayne co-signed him in 08-09 (which is pretty much when he came into the mainstream/urban conscious), the OG's pretty much let him rock.

Before he was making careers with verses...back in 08-10, who really went out of pocket to talk down on him...

Anyways I don't know what any of this has to do with no one talking about him getting slapped and pissed on like an IG thot taking that solo trip to #Dubai.

Last edited:
I meant it as if people looked past all that and he still blew up then he's pretty much immune to anything that happens to him now

It's only rap fans that care about that stuff tbh, most people only indulge into it on a music level

That ***** could've got a verse from drake anytime he wanted too. Drake basically admitted to being a clipse Stan and buying a pusha t autographed microphone when he was Aubrey.

It all stems from Drake being part of YM. Pusha hates Wayne and anyone close to him that's been known. He took shots at Wayne and YM since the beginning. Pusha needs his promo we all know creating buzz using Drake's name is one of the go to moves for these guys. That way Pusha could pass off 10 tracks of bland coke rap as exciting and still act like Drake is too nervous to to respond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom