🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ "we saw what happened to the last guy"

If you think getting in the ring with pusha is anywhere in the same ballpark as getting in the ring with meek mill you need your head examined

The thought of an entertainer doing something for attention seems to really confuse you guys :lol: I already acknowledged that he and Drake have real problems. I was just speculating on whether he could be using the subliminals as a promo tactic. That's all there is nothing personal about it.

Last edited:
Dudes is really on Drake's ish for real. Btw I'm a Drake and Pusha T fan. All rappers will get some diss bars thrown at them at some point. Drake isn't immune to that. Drake is just the more popular rapper right now so dudes caping for him are out of control.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ "we saw what happened to the last guy"

If you think getting in the ring with pusha is anywhere in the same ballpark as getting in the ring with meek mill you need your head examined
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dude was dead serious too :lol:

It could be for that exact reason but who knows. Only time I hear about Drake and Pusha is whenever he makes reference to it. Drake doesn't care so the fact Pusha keeps the subliminals going is lame and brings out people claiming Pusha would destroy him if giving the chance. We saw what happened with last guy who thought ish was sweet. Just say his name Pusha and you'll get your response.
Meek Mill isn't even remotely close to Pusha T in terms of bars, neither is Drake.

Pusha T would wash Drake lyrically. Drake wins any beef in the public eye by default though due to his popularity and corporate connections.

Even if Meek would've delivered an ether it wouldn't have mattered. 

Why was ovohush so hush when Kendrick threw shots at his master?

He's not on push level bar wise, he gonna have to bring in 10 ghostwriters at once. But let's be real there's no way push can beat drake in today's game. He can make a diss record and drake will make a club record making madiocre jokes and disses and the masses will eat it up. Sonic and Google will be tweeting it in no time. The only person that could win in everybody's eyes is maybe Kendrick

It's that ovo halloween gang,

you know how i'm rockin' already,

if you come here and try to take sum'n,

there's a lot more where that came from,

and it really ain't no thang,

I got summa' P in this thang, 

I just dropped a jig in my red bull and it really gave me wings,

yeah, yeah, up and away...
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Whew love this

I gave this ***** the song and he stole it from me :lol:

In all seriousness, Pusha ~ Jadakiss when it comes to being lyrical, hell damn near anyone can come up with those bars if they try hard enough, Push ain't even clever with his raps he just has a lot of coke references....[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Kendrick literally just puts a whole bunch of words together, that's it...

And I'm not saying Drake is lyrical, I think Back to Back was just perfectly timed more than anything

But we really can't say "_____ would eat Drake in a beef"

MEEK was a BATTLE rapper, and look what happened...

Like I said, B2B was more perfectly timed, with hashtag/FB status raps....sign of the times we're in

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave this ***** the song and he stole it from me :lol:

In all seriousness, Pusha ~ Jadakiss when it comes to being lyrical, hell damn near anyone can come up with those bars if they try hard enough, Push ain't even clever with his raps he just has a lot of coke references....[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Kendrick literally just puts a whole bunch of words together, that's it...

And I'm not saying Drake is lyrical, I think Back to Back was just perfectly timed more than anything

But we really can't say "_____ would eat Drake in a beef"

MEEK was a BATTLE rapper, and look what happened...

Like I said, B2B was more perfectly timed, with hashtag/FB status raps....sign of the times we're in
Treehugger_Fed_Forest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom