🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

if youre reading > take care >features on dedication 3 >  so far gone > thank me late r > nothing was the same > comeback season 

Last edited:
1. NWTS
2. Take Care
3. If You're Reading
4. So Far Gone
5. Thank Me Later

NWTS is seamless in terms of cohesiveness, I can listen to it all the way through, which is why I give it the #1 spot

Take Care had a few blemishes of tracks that I could easily replace/skip

1. NWTS 

2/3. Take Care & If You're Reading   (I'm not sure about this placement. I like both pretty much the same. So they are both #2 for me)

4. So Far Gone

5. Thank Me Later

Swangin...eyes closed just swangin...

Man you a damn lie if one of this ****** songs hasn't applied directly to a situation in your life

Last edited by a moderator:
nwts was the most cohesive .....well take care had its crazy cohesive moments but theres skippable tracks.........nwts is the most overall where he mixes the singing and rapping like wu tang forever / furthest thing .....but that firebreating rapper drake that we got on if youre reading this is my favorite form.....

if drake can ever make a 13 track album with nothing but songs like free spirit where he has those spitting verses and those melodic hooks , will be the goat album 

Yup, a lot of people already wrote Drake off (no pun), no matter what he does

He could drop a Blueprint 1 and people would still find a reason to not like it...

I lowkey blame this "always-connected" era of social media, word travels instantly now...before, we'd only hear about/from artists when we buy their album/watch their interviews
Can't drop a bp1 singing and whining b, don't ever disrespect 1 of the greatest hip hop albums of my generation.

^ what if Drake had a joint like 'Girls, Girls, Girls' but his style...singing and rapping that joint

1. NWTS
2. Take Care
3. If You're Reading
4. So Far Gone
5. Thank Me Later

NWTS is seamless in terms of cohesiveness, I can listen to it all the way through, which is why I give it the #1 spot

Take Care had a few blemishes of tracks that I could easily replace/skip

I personally thought NWTS was a total brick :lol: and think Take Care is his clear best album, minus like 5 songs

^ what if Drake had a joint like 'Girls, Girls, Girls' but his style...singing and rapping that joint
I wasn't feeling the jay version honestly. Well I did when it dropped cuz I was a kid but nowadays... Skip.

Connect is a top 5 Drake song ever.

Girls Girls Girls has gotten better to me as I've gotten older.

I wasn't feeling the jay version honestly. Well I did when it dropped cuz I was a kid but nowadays... Skip.
This.

Used to love that song as a kid.

Felt like a young mack bumping that on my portable CD player during lunch/recess :lol: :smh:

Song is lowkey corny.

Last edited:
I personally thought NWTS was a total brick :lol: and think Take Care is his clear best album, minus like 5 songs

NWTS and Take Care coulda been perfect albums.

Dreams Money Can Buy, Free Spirit, Trust Issues, Club Paradise shoulda been on Take Care.

Trophies, 0-100, Days In The East, 5am shoulda been on NWTS.

Last edited:
VFT6 track list got leaked
nerd.gif

GotThatHipHop
@GotThatHipHop

.@50cent them OVO boys have got something you're gonna like lol @drake @ovomarkk [emoji]128064[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/lFBmyHmBvj

guess Drake got a hold of the diss Meek put out :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom