🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Vibe: So you’re just not feeling his music then? (Drake)
DMX: Yeah, I don’t like him. It ain’t nothing personal. I don’t like his stuff. He is talented. He has a little wordplay here and there, but when I see him and here him it’s like—‘Money, I’m not rockin with that.’

This is probably the most sane DMX has sounded. He's not in the minority.

Word?

Drake just dropped 2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing 
ohwell.gif

I feel like we should force everyone who's done a remix of Marvin's Room at to actually get in a room together and get drunk as hell

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Word?

Drake just�dropped�2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude�isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing�
ohwell.gif
^^^
montell griffin reference for 100 alex
pimp.gif

"...I'm in an empty home right now with pretty things trying to write the songs that my city sings..."

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyone know anything about this? T-Dot?

Are Drake and chris brown beefing? cause I swear it sound like chris is taking shots at drake on his marvin's room remix?

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Word?

Drake just�dropped�2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude�isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing�
ohwell.gif

DMX had 5 albums in a row go #1.  I don't know why he gets disrespected all the time.  Dude is top 5 ever.  5 straight number #1s.  Extremely impressive

That being said.  I think Drake is starting to transcend.  He is def putting out good music and i think falling into his lane more now.  When he first came out he was on his look at me acting hard swag.  Now just on the i do drugs and dgaf swag which i think works way better for him.  I'm on One, Marvin's Room, Trust Issues....are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep it up Aubrey

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Word?

Drake just dropped 2 singles that have eclipsed DMX's whole career as of now. This dude isnt even in a position to critique what ANYONE is doing 
ohwell.gif
Dude you sound extremely stupid right now.
X has sold over 15million albums, 5 #1 albums
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son you serious?! 'Party Up' as a single just off mechanical royalties has probably eclipsed all Drake singles combined in earnings.

Heard a rumor that Drake might be in Cleveland when Wayne comes here July 22nd, Hope it's true cause I got tickets!!

I have a lot of respect for Drake. I am a fan of his music. I honestly wish he would start to shy away from singing, however, and focus more on his lyrical capabilities. I feel as though he is a good MC. No Nas....but a good MC none the least.

Drake is my favorite artist right now. Im lovin the tracks he's put so far, hope he keeps it up.

Back
Top Bottom