🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

And Stevie on on Take Care:

Stevie Wonder will appear on Drake’s next album, “Take Care,â€

Headlines is nice, the intro sounds reminiscent to a Lil Wayne song can't remember the title. Either way looking forward to Drake's second effort, hopefully we see a suprise mixtape before October.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Headlines is nice, the intro sounds reminiscent to a Lil Wayne song can't remember the title. Either way looking forward to Drake's second effort, hopefully we see a suprise mixtape before October.

It sounds like The Leak AKA Brand New Money, but I still like the joint though.

This dude Drake got Stevie on the album
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Wayne's tie-dye pants
sick.gif
and his shoes lol.
I was surprised that he performed "The Calm"...

I was reciting it, and people around me gave me the...
ohwell.gif
 like it was some new song or something.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Wayne's tie-dye pants
sick.gif
and his shoes lol.

ohwell.gif
Maybe they gave you that face because you were looking at them to feel self-gratified that you knew the lyrics? 

The show was great.  The production of it all, although not anything too visually aesthetic, the flow of the show was great.

Last year Drizzy kept saying "They want me to wrap it up" as in the Molson Amp staff.  This year he was taking his time again.  When Cole was done his set he wanted to run off stage and Drizzy made sure to bring him back out and show him props. 

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Wayne's tie-dye pants
sick.gif
and his shoes lol.

ohwell.gif
Maybe they gave you that face because you were looking at them to feel self-gratified that you knew the lyrics? 

The show was great.  The production of it all, although not anything too visually aesthetic, the flow of the show was great.

Last year Drizzy kept saying "They want me to wrap it up" as in the Molson Amp staff.  This year he was taking his time again.  When Cole was done his set he wanted to run off stage and Drizzy made sure to bring him back out and show him props. 
lol yea thats it. 
eyes.gif

copped the OVOXO shirt at the show. they fit weird and got the wrong size.

how much do you think they would sell for?

anyone know how many jackets were made and if anymore will go on sale? I was able to get a varsity (and in my size) but my boys who were in line with me weren't too fortunate...

Originally Posted by ciseOne

anyone know how many jackets were made and if anymore will go on sale? I was able to get a varsity (and in my size) but my boys who were in line with me weren't too fortunate...
How much were they selling the jacket for?

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

How much were they selling the jacket for?
the jackets were $500 a pop. ive seen resellers selling it at $3000
roll.gif
roll.gif

45 were made, don't think they'll be available again.

Tees - $40
Crewnecks - $150
Varsity's - $500

$3000 damn...
thanks diplo for the numbers. man, these were more exclusive than the OVO x goose collabo eh?

Back
Top Bottom