🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

nah i lied.....i do need meet and greet

ill have OVO Jordans for sure, i needa pair signed

i got a bad feeling about MSG :x

Last edited:
I'd drive down to the la show if u can get me better seats than I get when I go for the Oakland show

bra how did the ticket cop go for you today, not the happiest with my seats but what can you do

where did end up?

Just woke up dammit smh

So for the pre-sale for Oracle you need to purchase with an Amex? Meaning I gotta wait till Fri?

YO WTF WHY ARE ALL LOWER LEVEL PRICING AT 179

I didnt think things would get pricier than ye lol

Sad part is pre-sale prefferred wasnt working properly at 10 am so Im stuck on opposite end lower bowl not the happiest but glad it is over with . will be in the building turnt on a Tuesday

who down for a town NT Summit?

Last edited:
I said that since year one and still never made it up there. I thought it would be expensive at first but now I'm thinking it won't be bad if I drive. My family lives by Lake Erie, so I can stop there on the way up and coming back and have a free place to stay and some BBQ. Also a few days before OVO there is Caribana.

http://www.caribanatoronto.com/

Caribana is definitely the move especially right before OVO

if you do hit Caribana dont do anything but Soca clubs

thank me later

A mufuggin STACK to shake his hand & snap a pic :x

I could PS a pic of me & Drake together for FREE.

All that other **** is for the birds.

youtube is your friend https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...FmpUef98WfJCGFx2lAtFbg&bvm=bv.120552933,d.cGc

but in general chicks was dancing and way more chill then the ones at hip hop clubs.

you literllay dont want bottle service at a soca club

and the day party on sunday is the absolute move

I went last year btw and it was a blast

Very very cool. Yeah I plan on going to that this year along with the Ovofest. I'm tryna be out there for a whole month it's gon be litttttt

www.drakesviews.com

I'd drive down to the la show if u can get me better seats than I get when I go for the Oakland show

bra how did the ticket cop go for you today, not the happiest with my seats but what can you do

where did end up?

Just woke up dammit smh

So for the pre-sale for Oracle you need to purchase with an Amex? Meaning I gotta wait till Fri?

YO WTF WHY ARE ALL LOWER LEVEL PRICING AT 179

I didnt think things would get pricier than ye lol

Sad part is pre-sale prefferred wasnt working properly at 10 am so Im stuck on opposite end lower bowl not the happiest but glad it is over with . will be in the building turnt on a Tuesday

who down for a town NT Summit?
My dumb self out here at Disneyland and completely forgot until I seen this notification I'm bout to hop in right now and look to see if tickets are available

Apple Music has confirmed via their Tumblr page that this Thursday's episode of OVO Sound Radio will be a "global listening party" for Drake's album VIEWS. The show this Thursday begins at 10 p.m. and will also include Drake's interview with Zane Lowe.

Ayyy

Back
Top Bottom