🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by iLLest

I'm in shock. My Drake parody went super viral. It's #1 Most Viewed World Wide at the moment...

A lot of my friends were posting it on Facebook a couple days ago, congrats man.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

All-Time, most un-hetero, whackest, fakest (next to ROSS), b-made rapper in history.

Respond to Common if you want any respect.

Who hurt you? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

It's funny how these dudes call Drake soft and @$%!, when all I ever see are them calling him out like Girls on twitter or some @$%!. So much hate
laugh.gif

so should dudes run down on drake when they see him in person?
whats funny is the butt lust you have for Aubrey

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Who hurt you? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

It's funny how these dudes call Drake soft and @$%!, when all I ever see are them calling him out like Girls on twitter or some @$%!. So much hate
laugh.gif

What's funny is you come into an Official Drake thread just to hate on him.. "Butt Lust" yeah now im gay cause I call the haters out like you who spend all there time gossiping like lil Bit#hes about him. You seem hurt though, I guess your one of the H*e $@+$!* that spend all their all their time hating.

Let's get back to point of thread though, leave the hate aside or go start an "Official Hate Drake" thread for H*e $@+$!* like yourself
wink.gif

awwww how sweet how am I hating?
you mad doggie?
facts is facts you constantly divin in front of bullets for aubrey
he's SOFT anyone who'd debate that is prolly the same
dude begs for artist to call him out by name then it happens and he's ghost yet he's a REAL #!&&@ and anybody who speaks on it is a h*e tho?
c'mon B dudes a pansy thats life it's cool if you like him but acknowledge the truth he's a clown at it's finest

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

What's funny is you come into an Official Drake thread just to hate on him.. "Butt Lust" yeah now im gay cause I call the haters out like you who spend all there time gossiping like lil Bit#hes about him. You seem hurt though, I guess your one of the H*e $@+$!* that spend all their all their time hating.

Let's get back to point of thread though, leave the hate aside or go start an "Official Hate Drake" thread for H*e $@+$!* like yourself
wink.gif

Dat Ether.. 
glasses.gif

Enchanted had enough of this 
laugh.gif

it's like a weird mental condtion where dudes arent blinded by their love for Aubrey and dont ignore the fact he asked for this HE asked for artist to actually call him out and then he does nothing but he'll send security to run up on a tattoo artist
but I wouldnt expect you to respond to facts after all anyone who says anything that isnt praise for Drizzy is hating and a h*e right
and for the record its "THE OFFICAL DRAKE THREAD" should I go somewhere else to speak on him?

it's like a weird mental condtion where dudes arent blinded by their love for Aubrey and dont ignore the fact he asked for this HE asked for artist to actually call him out and then he does nothing but he'll send security to run up on a tattoo artist
but I wouldnt expect you to respond to facts after all anyone who says anything that isnt praise for Drizzy is hating and a h*e right
and for the record its "THE OFFICAL DRAKE THREAD" should I go somewhere else to speak on him?

He might be a hater but dude got a point. Drake look real soft rightnow.

how does me not being a fan of him make me a hater?

I've never discredited his musical ability or wished harm on him or brought up anything that wasnt relevant and factual that would be being a hater

not liking someone who carries themself like a clown doesnt make me a hater it just means I dont like fraud cats

Drake played himself he got too big for his britches and it's biting him in the ***

He wanna play like he a boss time to own up to it

So people want to know: will you respond to Common?
No. Because despite how it’s been worded by him that situation is not a “hip hop momentâ€

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

So people want to know: will you respond to Common?
No. Because despite how it’s been worded by him that situation is not a “hip hop momentâ€

Drake is far from amazing.  Who is he speaking of when he says things like "You and #!%!* identical / you just like the finish line / we can't wait to run into you"?

Aubrey obviously never expected somebody like Common to be the finish line he was regarding, and has now realized that he doesn't really want to run into the finish line ....... yet.  Let us not stretch hip hop out of frame, as if "rap battles" haven't always been a part of the culture. 

Tell Drake to stop rapping w/ bandanas in hands, and stop taking sublminal shots at people, and he can go back to being Mr. Hollywood. 

And this is coming from a Drake fan, but ya'll sucking his balls like he created hip hop.

THAT is how you do viral marketing. Well played. Girls are gonna go crazy with this.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh...and dude has more number ones than any other urban artist? Crazy. Its only been what? 3 years?

I do have a slight qualm with all the strippers that hes giving attention to...its kinda weird...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom