🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Drake couldn't be reached for comment.
of course not
laugh.gif

But Drake my N' why it had to be him
Beach you wasn't with me writing with the PEN!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feb 9 2012 11:30 AM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">299
[h1]Justin Bieber Records With Drake For Believe[/h1][h2]Bieber's manager confirms on Twitter the young pop star hit the studio with Drizzy for his upcoming album.[/h2]
By Jocelyn Vena (@jocelyn1212

Believe it or not, there doesn't seem to be anyone that Justin Bieber isn't getting on his in-the-works next album. It seems that fellow Canadian andTake Care rapper Drake has been tapped to appear on the album, set for release later this year.

The news of their collabo was confirmed on Thursday (February 9) by Bieber's manager Scooter Braun on Twitter. But, any Belieber could have easily figured out whom Bieber was referring to when he tweeted thismessage to his devotees: "You really wanna know who im going into the studio with tonight??#bigbro #CANADA."
This Drizzy collabo has been a long time in the making. At the 2010 VMAs, Bieber shared with MTV News that he wanted to get his pal on his next proper (non-holiday) album. Then, in a radio interview late last year, he confirmed that Drake, along with Kanye West, was in talks to work onBelieve.

However, as the list of collaborators for the album grows, one more name is being tossed about as a potential collaborator. Sources tellHollywoodlife.com that Ke$ha may appear on Believe. The source says that K-dollar sign "would also be a part of the song in a duet capacity." The duet has yet to be confirmed, and K is busy in the studio working on her own rock and roll-inspired album.

It's not the first time Bieber and Ke$ha have paired up. They appeared together at the 2010 Grammy Awards, where the newbies presented the award for Best New Artist to the Zac Brown Band.

Super producers Pharrell, will.i.am and Lil Wayne (who recently visited Bieber in the studio) are among the other names that have been tossed about as possible folks working with Bieber on the album.

[h1]Details On Drake & Common’s Encounter Ending Their Beef[/h1][color= rgb(85, 85, 85)]02.17.12[/color]WRITTEN BY NIGEL D.

Apparently, both Drake and Common’s entourages happened to be in the same area at the end of the Grammy red carpet, near where artists were being distributed their VIP credentials to enter the Staples Center, according to a source in the latter’s camp. Common tried to approach him with the intent of speaking to the Toronto rapper one on one. However, Drake’s security and other members of his entourage defensively intervened in his progress. Allegedly Drake said, “Yo, I grew up listening to this dude, what’s the problem?,â€

Back
Top Bottom