🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake x Coachella today

#COVOCHELLA

Gerrick D. Kennedy ‏@GerrickKennedy 3h
One more #coachella scoop: #Drake is slated to drop in on #JheneAiko's late night set for their superb collab "From Time," per sources.

Drake shoulda been headlining Coachella over OutKast and I'm a OutKast fan.

I understand he got OVO Fest but still, they need to make that happen.

Idk if they've asked him to headline before, but I'm pretty sure he's turned down performing at coachella a couple of times actually. From like 09' to like now, every coachella they've approached him and for one reason or another, he either couldn't do it or didn't want to do it.

Meanwhile, Good Guy Drake.
pimp.gif

http://m.xxlmag.com/news/2014/04/young-girl-suffering-brain-cancer-dying-wish-meet-drake/
Pretty cool of him to visit her
pimp.gif
salute to drake

Not even trying to be negative but I don't think the article says he visited her yet they're just trying to get him to.

Idk if they've asked him to headline before, but I'm pretty sure he's turned down performing at coachella a couple of times actually. From like 09' to like now, every coachella they've approached him and for one reason or another, he either couldn't do it or didn't want to do it.

Drake headlining Coachella would of been perfect.. it needs to happen next year.

I ain't never satisfied

That was like 30 seconds :lol: :lol:

I listened to Thank Me Later yesterday and I was shocked to find out that I enjoyed Find Your Love. Hold On We're Going Home is responsible for that being that those songs are the same to me with one being much better than the other.

Now Best I Ever Had stands alone as the worst Drake song ever.

Man theres just something about 'Connect'...I've never related to a song so much like that EVER...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom