🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Pretty much. Should've just let the feature do its thing, build a buzz around it, and continued the grind. Dude hit that unbelievable back pedal. Selling his soul for cheap. :smh:

You only posted half the tweets they found tho, literally the next year he turned into a drake fan :lol:

That ***** garbage anyways. Straight buns. Drake wasting time with these garbage dudes ob trash, Makonnen trash, party trash, Majid Jordan trash . Just focus on putting your own music out

Damn.. how you gonna diss the whole label? PND and Majid are future GOATS. :pimp:

Last edited:
Said it before and I'll say it again. Steve Nash was 
smokin.gif

I don't understand the dismissive attitude some have towards OB neither. He ain't trash at all dude can bring it lyrically.

Real talk....I dismissed it at first too.

But Steve Nash and Hazelton Trump were cool tracks. If he drops a tape I'd listen.

About 3 years prior from being signed

.com/content/type/61/id/1338957/width/350/height/700/flags/LL" style="; width: 350px; height: 296px">
[/URL]

damn...... talk about being fake.... wonder how drizzy feels about this? Mak was sure so happy when drake signed him and all to feel that way.
Time to nino brown that ***.

FINALLY listened to Nothing Was The Same. Hands down his most complete album yet. I don't know why I knocked it. Take Care is still my favorite out of the three, but this has no duds on it at all. Still waiting for him to drop a classic though.

FINALLY listened to Nothing Was The Same. Hands down his most complete album yet. I don't know why I knocked it. Take Care is still my favorite out of the three, but this has no duds on it at all. Still waiting for him to drop a classic though.

Wait, how were you knocking something you never listened to?

When have I even spoke about this album besides now.

I didn't mean here, but I interpreted you saying that you don't know why you "knocked it" as you saying that you spoke ill of it before now, and had a change of heart once you actually played it.

If that's off base, then my bad.

All his albums are pretty good. Girls love that drake music. Put them in the mood. I dunno how many times I've smashed girls while listening to drake. Prolly like once or twice.

Man, I really hope this mixtape rumor is true.

Remember the rumored Drake singing/R&B tape that was supposed to drop? I'm still waiting on it. :lol: :pimp:

just was thinking and /i Dnt think it'll drop simply cause it'll take a whole lot of attention away from Wayne(dropping this month) and he's already struggling for a release date

Back
Top Bottom