🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I just hope drake is getting his money like hes supposed to seeing how Wayne controversy and lawsuit makes me feel like this could be drake too. Drake keeping things on hush mode . CM's castle seems to be crumbling with their artist lately.
Drake's record deal is one of the best in the business,  he actually owns all his publishing.  Cash Money just gets a printing press fee at best. 

http://www.rapbasement.com/drake/07...-dollar-music-record-deal-with-universal.html

Even with a $2 million dollar advance, Drake will retain the publishing rights to his music (big deal) plus only gives up around 25% of his music sales revenue to the label as a "Distribution fee," according to his managers. This is a major thing as most new artists sign "360" deals in which they share all of their revenue from touring, merchandise and of course their music with the label.

The boy was smart back in 09 8)

This guy is an A&R I believe

I don't think so. Unless he was promoted recently. He was apart of OnSmash.com and was friends with a few rappers along the east coast

Drake had a two album deal and then signed again last year.

Sean got that hunger (finally). He probably tired of never getting that same acknowledgment the Drakes, Kendricks, and Coles get.

Sean can rap but dude knows he doesn't put together great albums. I actually like HOF but I would gladly roll weed up on it the moment a project from any of the previously mentioned artist drops (even a mixtape)

So how hard will it be to go to that concert Friday night?? :nerd:

There are no tickets available yet.. Sprite only sent out notices to folks in the media for promo. Feb. 13 at Irving's plaza is where it's being held and there only 1,000 tickets available.

Big Sean is the new Fabolous. He's 0-2 with the albums. Finally Famous 1 & 2 >>>> Detroit >>>> trash albums.

Songs or mixtape in the AM is the rumor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom