🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Some people will swear by Gucci and hate Drake.

This tape is great and I respect the opinion of the person who doesn't agree.

If you're not familiar w/ Eric Dingus (Now & Forever) you should probably get acquainted.

He'll be one of the most sought after producers in these next few years

His Worst Behavior remix is ******* fire, and a bunch of other stuff he's done for people.

Pretty good album/mixtape. The production is pretty top notch, some a mix of NWTS type beats, and other similar to Take Care. I've never really thought Drake was super nice rapper, but outside of the yelling flow and ballad-style singing on some tracks, he's on point lyrically. I actually deleted 7 songs off here, keeping Company, Energy, Madonna, No Tellin, You & The 6, 6pm In NY, 6 God, Legend, Know Yourself and 10 Banks. The songs I deleted weren't bad, but I clearly don't mind not hearing them again :lol: It was refreshing to hear this as someone who's not a Drake fan, nor a Drake hater.

And lolol at putting Migos and Slim Thug in the same sentence when neither are at all alike, along with slandering Slim Thug when he's made better music and been more consistent longer than some of your faves.

Last edited:
I've had Preach on repeat, PND stays delivering with the production
pimp.gif

This joint is perfect for driving at night. Luckily I go to/from work in the dark, so it fits the vibe perfectly.

All in all, I like it. Drake can obviously spit when he wants to, but he clearly explores "new" flows on this. Sometimes it works and other times I cringe lol. But the production on here is good enough to make even the mediocre tracks listenable. I love that he rarely strays from that signature sound because it just works well.

I m diggin the new flows he is experimenting with on this album. 10 bands, energy, 6pm, Know yourself, no tellin, 6 God, company, star 67 all are :nthat:

This joint is perfect for driving at night. Luckily I go to/from work in the dark, so it fits the vibe perfectly.

All in all, I like it. Drake can obviously spit when he wants to, but he clearly explores "new" flows on this. Sometimes it works and other times I cringe lol. But the production on here is good enough to make even the mediocre tracks listenable. I love that he rarely strays from that signature sound because it just works well.

Totally agree. This album needs to be turned up loud in the ride late at night rolling around town. The production is great and definitely the standout on this album, but drake got some good lyrics in here too. But if you got a system this album goes hard. Will get a lot of spins.

Q

Being backed into a corner with facts where your only response is to take your ball and go home.

Sometimes... Telling somebody to sit their hating *** down is all that's needed.

No ball.

No facts

No nothing.

Just sit yo dumb *** down. :lol:

Talking about backed in a corner. There is no corner when I can literally just close my laptop and be done with it. :lol:

Q
Sometimes... Telling somebody to sit their hating *** down is all that's needed.

No ball.

No facts

No nothing.

Just sit yo dumb *** down.
laugh.gif

Talking about backed in a corner. There is no corner when I can literally just close my laptop and be done with it.
laugh.gif
Getting this emotional over a pop star.

Y'all gotta chill getting all drake when dudes don't like something he drops. What the hell does 6 god mean? Is that a Canada thing, idk.

I'm messin with this tough right now. Its gotta couple early bangers and drake grows in you're especially in the right settings.

I was feeling how he flipped that Badu at the end of 6 Man 

Back
Top Bottom