🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He knows

He's hinting at a double album here I feel

I was just listening to So Far Gone in the whip this morning. Gonna go back and listen to the older projects for nostalgia. 8)

just got back from the pop up, it was like 500+ deep out there

yea I got a black views tee

YesJulz was out there, she's mad average, complete butterface
This is what the line looked like when I got there yesterday :stoneface:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa398/gp03stamen/Mobile%20Uploads/Views%20From%20The%20Six%20Miami%20Pop%20Up%20Shop/20160419_192658_zpsve0o3rfv.jpg[/img[/SPOILER] [/quote]

Send me that bag 8o[/quote] [USER=107398]@GInfante[/USER] you really want it? I wonder if the bags and tees are all over ebay already

[quote="Osek206, post: 25649602"][quote="Ballerific703, post: 25647657"]- Official release date is the 29th, it's confirmed.

[B]- Yes Juelz is your average white girl with a fat transfer. Does nothing for me and the broad is a closet racist.[/quote][/B]

#facts[/quote]I don't know about closet racist, but yes to everything else

WATTBA can't really be compared to this in that aspect. Imo he'd be foolish to stream this.

That project doesn't mean much in the Drake career landscape.

This album is the one he's pushing as his greatest album ever, and I just can't see him streaming it and opening the avenue for piracy from it along with early commentary that may need to a large wave of criticism.

If this album was a physical release, tonight would be the night.

Last edited:
He's saying to release it on Itunes right after premiering it on OVO Radio though. So I don't think it would really affect piracy.

Plus the stream would be bombarded with random dj sounds, that '6' sound, etc...he can even play a mix of the songs, like 1:30 of each song.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's saying to release it on Itunes right after premiering it on OVO Radio though. So I don't think it would really affect piracy.

OVO Radio episodes happen on Saturdays unless they planned a special episode for Views.

IDK the days just seem off for that to happen. That OVO Radio show premiere would be on the 28th then right?

Last edited:
What's been going on here in pillow land? This **** still ain't leak yet, got that Kanye type secrecy going on. The writers earned their keep this time around tho, double disc can only mean alot of swags will be jacked.

What's been going on here in pillow land? This **** still ain't leak yet, got that Kanye type secrecy going on. The writers earned their keep this time around tho, double disc can only mean alot of swags will be jacked.
This post was constructive and added value to the thread.

I did chuckle at Pillow Land though.

Last edited:

OVO Radio episodes happen on Saturdays unless they planned a special episode for Views.

IDK the days just seem off for that to happen. That OVO Radio show premiere would be on the 28th then right?

They rescheduled an OVO radio to premiere WATTBA

Might really be a streamed Album at first.
 THIS WEEK’S EPISODE OF OVOSOUND RADIO HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED. STAY TUNED FOR SPECIAL DETAILS ON MONDAY #VIEWS
Via:

October's Very Own

WelcomeOVO

twitter

Back
Top Bottom