🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I think Imma be in the 6 around that time I might as well just hit that concert. That will def be a crazy experience

OVO fest will have to be another year for me.
I said that since year one and still never made it up there. I thought it would be expensive at first but now I'm thinking it won't be bad if I drive. My family lives by Lake Erie, so I can stop there on the way up and coming back and have a free place to stay and some BBQ. Also a few days before OVO there is Caribana.

http://www.caribanatoronto.com/

Last edited:

Gonna fly and hit up the Nashville show or might keep it at home and go to the DC show
What DC show?

Has to be the "Washington" one. No way he goes to the west coast in between Pittsburgh and Philly
True since he has Seattle on the list.

Thanks for explaining. I'll be at one of those shows 
Yea 8/19, 8/20. We in that ***** or what?!
Yep just need figure out a date

So if Beyonce about to push 600k first week sales (sales only in 4 days, not including streams) what Drake numbers should look like?

damn Philly August 21st? I'm there. [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Same but hate that its at Wells Fargo i wanted it to be an outside concert at BB&T Pavillion (formerly known as Susquehanna Bank Center) in camden.. Oh well you can still smoke inside so dont bother me 

So if Beyonce about to push 600k first week sales (sales only in 4 days, not including streams) what Drake numbers should look like?

About the same. Her album is exclusive to Tidal which unless people already used their free trial for TLOP...only so many people are hearing it. Apple Music is wayyy more accessible.

I'd be reallllly surprised if he pushed 1mil (with the new rules of course)

About the same. Her album is exclusive to Tidal which unless people already used their free trial for TLOP...only so many people are hearing it. Apple Music is wayyy more accessible.

I'd be reallllly surprised if he pushed 1mil (with the new rules of course)
Nah doubt she'll hit a million with the new rules because you can't stream it everywhere, just tidal. not spotify, apple music etc.... and it's only going to count 4 days of sales (actually hard sales)

Prob in for Seattle! Though I see it's at the tacoma dome, wish he would done whiteriver but it is what it is.

Thinking about going to MSG ... Me and my girl usually go there every year around that time.

Was waiting on Ye to announce his tour but **** it

MSG and Barclays is literally a metro stop away

I personally prefer Barclays seating rather than MSG, even if you have bad seats in Barclays you don't feel that far

Can't wait for Views!!!

August 19th for the DC show 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom