🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

SO how does Amex presale work?

I just got access to someone's card :nerd:  

to save you time my man the code is 8005284800 you need the customer service number on the back of the card to gain access to preferred seats

Im gonna try and call in again, just simply transfer to ticket express then ask to speak to representative (hopefully this works bc it did last time :smokin)

Drake’s highly anticipated fourth studio album is out later this week on Friday (April 29), but it looks like Apple Music subscribers will get to hear the album a little earlier than initially thought. With the album set to release exclusively on Apple Music, Views from the 6 will officially debut a few hours earlier at 10 p.m. ET on Drake’s OVO Sound radio show on Beats 1, similarly to how What a Time to be Alive premiered last year. During the show, Drake will also be interviewed by Zane Lowe.

Look out for Views from the 6 when it premieres tomorrow (April 28).

http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2016/04/views-from-the-6-stream/

Can't get access to an Amex card 
mean.gif

If you havent secured tickets already for prefferred seating close to stage its to late lol

lady said call 5 minutes early next time smh :smh:

^ Samesies on the Saturday show.

I work tomorrow during the presale & my job is the death zone for cell service, b :smh:

Do you just need a code for the Livenation pre sale tomorrow ? Getting these tickets is just as stressful as getting some shoes

Mad confusing bruh. You don't really even get to pick your seats either.

You dont but your best bet is still to call in and try that way (call 30 mins early) for best shot and keep em busy until they release, if you are looking for a pair or 4 you have a good shot 5+ is difficult to get

Livenation will have some but general release good luck you gon be stuck buying a bunch of 1 or 2 tickets

best of luck fellas I passed on the wednesday show just gonna go tuesday dont feel like going through resale process not that serious to me just wanna go to the show

I hate that its 3 shows in a row in the major cities. going to be sloppy for sure. drake isnt that great of a live performer as it is

got LA tickets for both shows section 104, its about to be lit, thank you AMEX

I still have access to single ticket shows there are plenty for LA

Back
Top Bottom