🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

After looking at my ig and fb this seems to be a disappointment. If Meek was confident in his product he could've dropped and crushed this piece of trash.

i think Meek will get him this time around, once his House Arrest is over it it's go time. this album is soft as baby cheeks and it will be used as ammunition against him.

i think Meek will get him this time around, once his House Arrest is over it it's go time. this album is soft as baby cheeks and it will be used as ammunition against him.
I'm not even gonna waste my time and listen. It's dudes I been arguing with in the past on ig disappointed as hell. Feels good man [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Now all I need is lebron to lose in the finals again and I'll be done with hating for a minute, Ls speak for themselves.

Album is ok at best. Might get better with time though. We'll see. As of now though, TC, NWTS & IYRTITL >

IYRTITL seems like something that never even took place. Views isn't bad but it's all over the place genre wise. It's really on the commercial side which idk why we trip on this since dude clearly wants to reach every demographic out there. He's been this way since the beginning.

Couldn't cop on ticketmaster for either of the Oakland shows...total for 2 lower level seats on Vivid Seats is $730 not sure if I should cop

This album is PURE trash. Who figured this dude would fall off like this.

Funny though, me and my boy were discussing yesterday how all of the biggest rap artists with the most longevity had to collaborate and ride somebody else's wave later in their careers. Like Jay-Z been riding Kanye's wave for awhile. Kanye was riding Cudi's wave at a point and his last album he has so many writers and features that it's damn near a collab album. The Weeknd was supposed to be Drake's dude and he bounced. And now it seems like Drake is trying to stay as close to Future as he can.

I think not building strong enough relationships in the industry got dude on an island by himself out in Canada with 40 and some yes men, and this album is the result.

First listen done, feelz were had. Glad he came back to the sound. Could've easily pleased the majority with another IYRTITL. Knew Weston Road Flows would be the one but damn :smh: :x

Joint got me reflective as **** today.

and Meek is Quality?

lol ok.

not saying all of Meek's music is the best but both his EP's he dropped are better than this, Meek's last album wasn't bad aside from the single. also his remake of Slippin is also better than Drake's DMX rendition. bit it's hard to talk about these things to diehard stans so....

The album isn't bad but it isn't great. Weston Roads flow is my favorite version of drake though like a hard rap to a soft beat (pause)

Funny though, me and my boy were discussing yesterday how all of the biggest rap artists with the most longevity had to collaborate and ride somebody else's wave later in their careers. Like Jay-Z been riding Kanye's wave for awhile. Kanye was riding Cudi's wave at a point and his last album he has so many writers and features that it's damn near a collab album. The Weeknd was supposed to be Drake's dude and he bounced. And now it seems like Drake is trying to stay as close to Future as he can.

I think not building strong enough relationships in the industry got dude on an island by himself out in Canada with 40 and some yes men, and this album is the result.

Jay z been riding Kanye wave for a while??

What if 'Views' is the soft side of the album
and 'From The 6' is the hardcore ****? :nerd:

Drake did mention he got more songs coming

Last edited by a moderator:
still doesn't change the fact that this album is hot trash on a summer day.

I hate using this argument but if Views were made by anyone else no one would call it trash. It's average for him and that's a problem for ppl who were anticipating Views heavily.

It's getting good reviews and it's gonna have the biggest sales of the year so Drake accomplished what he wanted but there are fans who were disappointed.

Last edited:

Jay z been riding Kanye wave for a while??

For sure. Kanye's production and features were huge for Jay from the Blueprint all the way to WTT. Also his connections, NO ID, etc. Kanye played a big role in Jay's career towards the end.

Back
Top Bottom