roll.gif

Chance:Ye lets get a pic
Ye:wow:f cou-
Drake:we doing pics guys??
C:just me an-
D:lets do tough poses, real badman ting

Ci8MJ2CVAAIRGMG.jpg

Saw this on Twitter :rofl:

And if I left this **** to Chance, I woulda picked a name like Chance The Rapper
No offense, cause I don't know that *****

Thats what comes to mind for me :lol:

Yea Views may have been a dumpster, but I can still play Fancy, Miss Me Cameras, Buried Alive, and a host of other songs

And if I left this **** to Chance, I woulda picked a name like Chance The Rapper

Thought the same thing with them dropping so close to each other.
Kind of funny that now Chance's project is getting a ton more praise and seems to be generally considered better than views.

Last edited:

Thought the same thing with them dropping so close to each other.
Kind of funny that now Chance's project is getting a ton more praise and seems to be generally considered better than views.

Yea, I was pleased with Chance's project...I admit I never gave Chance a chance ([emoji]128514[/emoji]) but his project is refreshing to me I'll give him that

Views didn't flat out suck to me, but I guess it was just nothing I wasn't already expecting from Drake...little to no growth from the ascension of NWTS to IYRTITL to Views...stagnant

Yea, I was pleased with Chance's project...I admit I never gave Chance a chance ([emoji]128514[/emoji]) but his project is refreshing to me I'll give him that

Views didn't flat out suck to me, but I guess it was just nothing I wasn't already expecting from Drake...little to no growth from the ascension of NWTS to IYRTITL to Views...stagnant
That's pretty much exactly how I feel about views. Aside from child's play which might be his worst song ever, there aren't any tracks that are really "bad". Every song is just average. Drake has been one of my favorite artists, but if I never heard this album again I wouldn't feel like I was missing anything.

Ci8MJ2CVAAIRGMG.jpg

I see 1 for 3 when I look at this pic. 1 good project out the 3 of em in 16

This man drake just added another show to ovo tour in San Jose on that Saturday smh. This fool bout to cash out on this tour

Ci8MJ2CVAAIRGMG.jpg

I see 1 for 3 when I look at this pic. 1 good project out the 3 of em in 16

Which 1 :D

Not really a fan of Chance, and haven't listened to his album yet, but I don't even have to listen to his album to know that it's not Drake or Kanye :lol: Dudes are probably in the running for worst albums of the year, across any genre

Not really a fan of Chance, and haven't listened to his album yet, but I don't even have to listen to his album to know that it's not Drake or Kanye :lol: Dudes are probably in the running for worst albums of the year, across any genre

nb4 the...

"You don't understand art, Kanye is more than a rapper."

"Drake gets the females going and he's honest. You're a hater."

Responses.

I haven't listened to any Chance project since that Acid Rap tape. Wasn't really feeling that but I have been hearing good **** about his album. **** getting great reviews.

Last edited:
Meek doesnt care raging against a machine. He just another ***** in his feelings, i think his track record speaks for itself. 

With all the drastic measures he has taken to call out other rappers (Wale, Drake, ect.) you would think that he would have **** planed out before you just send random tweets as result of a lack of control 

I can imagine a tough thug doing this when That YG and Drake come on

Especially when the beat hit that clap

Last edited:
Drake don't get no spins with the squad man [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Bankroll fresh the soundtrack for this weekend

:lol: just peeped the mr Vegas fiasco.

"How he hate me when I never met the man???" :smh:

Dude prolly got curved when he asked for a collab lmao

Back
Top Bottom