🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Are the writer's credits out for this song? Did he keep it below five writers this time?

Gucci's flow >>> Drake's existence. Hook is corny as ****, Back on road? I'm too old to listen to such shidy ****** grammar.

4PM is trash too. Y'all hyped it up and ruined it. Didn't like the beat, didn't say anything special. Sounds like some left over Views track. I'll keep listening to No Way Out and Harlem World if I want to hear Bad Boy lyrics.

And I don't understand this line (“Mike never tried to rap like Pac, Pac never tried to sing like Mike / Those my dad’s words to me when I asked him how to make it in life”). If anyone wants to explain it to me because I'm not listening to the song again. All I could think about is Drake tries to do both and he's not great at either so it doesn't make sense.

Dude mad about some grammar on a rap song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

Hahahahhaha, yeah. I can let **** go most of the time but Back on Road, Back on Road. ****** hurts my head.

Are the writer's credits out for this song? Did he keep it below five writers this time?

Gucci's flow >>> Drake's existence. Hook is corny as ****, Back on road? I'm too old to listen to such shidy ****** grammar.

4PM is trash too. Y'all hyped it up and ruined it. Didn't like the beat, didn't say anything special. Sounds like some left over Views track. I'll keep listening to No Way Out and Harlem World if I want to hear Bad Boy lyrics.

And I don't understand this line (“Mike never tried to rap like Pac, Pac never tried to sing like Mike / Those my dad’s words to me when I asked him how to make it in life”). If anyone wants to explain it to me because I'm not listening to the song again. All I could think about is Drake tries to do both and he's not great at either so it doesn't make sense.
I took it as him saying dont try and be like someone else, just be yourself.

I hope that's not what he meant because he's literally everyone else when it comes to his music but himself.

That Gucci track 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 Could have done without Drake on the hook

For Free is complete garbage. Seems as its nothing but a cheap way for drake to attach himself to the nba finals (New song for the Apple commercial airing during Game 2 x that Bay Area vibe)

4PM >>>>>>>>> Everything on Views. But thats not really saying much tbh

Last edited:
4PM is cool. Dudes hyping it too much cuz Views was a lazy album and he actually sounds decent on here.

Can't tell if he was dissing Puff or not. I don't know how you diss somebody after you already got slapped up. :lol:

Last edited:
Joe Buddens response to all of this is weird. I would have expected him to respond but he's not going to, but yet he started it.

I'm surprised he responded to Budden, I love Budden but I didn't think he was on drakes radar. Regardless of his POV was coming from a fan, Drake felt disrespected and responded... Seems like this deserves a response. I'm a huge Joe Budden fan and this would do nothing to affect him or his fan base cause it's a niche fanbase.

Last edited:
Can't tell if he was dissing Puff or not. I don't know how you diss somebody after you already got slapped up. :lol:

It really is weird :lol: if it is a diss, why do you even wait this long to say anything, AFTER being smacked up by Diddy, in front of a bunch of other people??

Are they better than the people that come in and hype it more than what it is? That's pretty weird too. Haven't listened to neither track yet but Jesus that weird ***** bryson tiller brought the **** out. My girl let some girl next to us twerk on me Cuz she was throwing that thing all night and I kept looking. Good times, y'all moist boys stay moist I'm bout to have a smash session.

It ain't weird, I gotta hear the music before I call it great or trash. I didn't think I would like it because I haven't liked a Drake song since Nothin Was the Same and he's not making music for me. I'm not gonna come in here and post "trash" without even hearing the song.

It ain't weird, I gotta hear the music before I call it great or trash. I didn't think I would like it because I haven't liked a Drake song since Nothin Was the Same and he's not making music for me. I'm not gonna come in here and post "trash" without even hearing the song.
U supposed to like every drake song b. If u don't u weird. Lord for bide u got something bad to say. So all unbiased parties in here, no stans or haters. How is the gucci song? Did drake ruin it?

This

Joe Buddens response to all of this is weird. I would have expected him to respond but he's not going to, but yet he started it.

I'm surprised he responded to Budden, I love Budden but I didn't think he was on drakes radar. Regardless of his POV was coming from a fan, Drake felt disrespected and responded... Seems like this deserves a response. I'm a huge Joe Budden fan and this would do nothing to affect him or his fan base cause it's a niche fanbase.
What part of 4PM was directed at Budden?

Back
Top Bottom