🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Didn't Andre 3000 & Kanye do this first?

And Victor Paige is right. He's on autopilot right now.
Not about who did it first. It's about who did it right in a sense. He opened it up, but drake elevated it to a whole nother level

Apples trying to milk him for the streams. 30 songs sounds wild OD.

I love new music hopefully he's not gonna oversaturate himself. I don't think peoples interest levels will be as high for a new project as it would be if he waited till next year

I'm betting that More Life mainly consists of unreleased songs. Drake himself said its a playlist.

Last edited:
This is wrong

Although he was signed to tez who obviously had close ties to Cash Money, he was not signed to CM/YM at the time

He was signed to Aspire, tez''s management company who funded the project and put BIEH on radio

Thanks for the clarification, when I saw the back of the case it said YM/cash money, I guess that was case when it originally released.

[quote name" url="/t/256652/the-official-drake-thread-more-life-coming-in-december-per-drake-on-ovo-sound-radio/30300_20#post_26805456"]Not about who did it first. It's about who did it right in a sense. He opened it up, but drake elevated it to a whole nother level
[/quote]

You do know The Love Below was a huge album right? Y'all stay rewriting history for certain dudes.

All you young boys have to do is Google and the info is all there :lol:

Add features like "Kiss Kiss", "Good Life". "U And Dat (Booty)", "I'm A Flirt", "Low", "Shawty", "Got Money", "She Got It", "All I Do Is Win" etc.

And....yea.....T-Pain.

He literally popped in the years leading into "So Far Gone".

You might not agree all the way but I wouldn't be so dismissive.

Last edited:
30 songs :wow: damn this ***** tryna have us listening the forever :lol:

Views tracks still in rotation and even some from IYRTITL .

I really hope on the playlist we get a party x drake banger and a party x drake x dvsn collab. These OVO collabs NEEEED to happen already :smh:

More Party x majid is also desperately needed. "Don't know how" is flames :smokin one of his best songs.

Praying all those collabs happen :smokin :smokin :smokin

got it, thanks!

just got done listening to sneakin and fake love for the second time rn. fake love gotta be big. for sure. 

This Wanna Know Remix tho 
pimp.gif

30 songs :wow: damn this ***** tryna have us listening the forever :lol:

Views tracks still in rotation and even some from IYRTITL .

I really hope on the playlist we get a party x drake banger and a party x drake x dvsn collab. These OVO collabs NEEEED to happen already :smh:

More Party x majid is also desperately needed. "Don't know how" is flames :smokin one of his best songs.

This album will be full of Sound collabs. I hope DVSN and Roy Woods get featured a lot on here.

Last edited:
As far as the cha cha songs go.

1. Fake Love
2. Hotline Bling
3. Today
4. Cha Cha

Fake Love is so damn infectious.

Back
Top Bottom