🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Kendrick lamar is great at rapping in a era where it hold little value. Hits matter more than rapping about every john singleton movie in a alien voice.
And this is why Lil Yachty and Lil Uzi are a thing.

Getting pissed on

Kendrick lamar is great at rapping in a era where it hold little value. Hits matter more than rapping about every john singleton movie in a alien voice.

If actually rapping didn't matter in today's world Drake wouldn't be currently getting shunned by fans for the ghostwriting accusations.

The way some of you straight up dismiss the traditions and history of Hip Hop is troubling. In the mainstream (which btw ain't never been concerned with actual Hip Hop to begin with) lyrics might not matter. But the fans still care.

Which is why I say exclude Drake from the Hip Hop convo period because y'all get more concerned with "hits" and stop giving a **** about actual Hip Hop.

Last edited:
If actually rapping didn't matter in today's world Drake wouldn't be currently getting shunned by fans for the ghostwriting accusations.

The way some of you straight up dismiss the traditions and history of Hip Hop is troubling. In the mainstream (which btw ain't never been concerned with actual Hip Hop to begin with) lyrics might not matter. But the fans still care.

Which is why I say exclude Drake from the Hip Hop convo period because y'all get more concerned with "hits" and stop giving a **** about actual Hip Hop.
he went platinum in a week after the accusations i think people don't care if he had writers. You can ask meek if people cared.

is that gif of conceited supposed to make it not objectively true that he's the biggest act in the rap genre right now :lol:

i think genres are outdated as a whole but in the genre of rap who grosses more than him lol

is that gif of conceited supposed to make it not objectively true that he's the biggest act in the rap genre right now :lol:

i think genres are outdated as a whole but in the genre of rap who grosses more than him lol

He's gonna tell you Shawn Corey Knowles

That moment you realize gifante and realnawf281 have mentioned Jays name 20 times today waiting for a response :lol:

Here you guys go...
"only Time you exciting is when you mentioning Shawn"

I'll give you guys another response after y'all post 20 more HOV mentions.

Last edited:
that's the clearest gif i seen on niketalk [emoji]128079[/emoji]

that **** gotta be clearer than whatever battle it even came from :lol:

the internet is crazy they did the same **** to the gif of Craig from Friday high as ****

That's the very first thing that came to mind when I read that post.

That Friday GIF looked like it was made straight from filming​ camera footage :lol:

Ye said it himself a year ago if not longer,  " its Drake season"  

Glad everyone has differing opinions...the internet would be so boring otherwise 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom