🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I wonder why mike zombie still signed to ovo he hasnt produced anything since NWTS.
None of those in-house guys are "signed". They're simply just in-house producers. Producers get their money from the publishing label. 

So technically...Boi-1da isn't contractually obligated to OVO. When he does a song for an OVO artist...the check gets cut from Warner. 

None of those in-house guys are "signed". They're simply just in-house producers. Producers get their money from the publishing label. 

So technically...Boi-1da isn't contractually obligated to OVO. When he does a song for an OVO artist...the check gets cut from Warner. 
oh ok

:pimp:

Ran kendricks album back a couple times and then more life just to reconfirm what I already knew.

Drake got it :smokin GOAT

Ran kendricks album back a couple times and then more life just to reconfirm what I already knew.

watch dudes claim blasphemy :lol:

Its funny when Cole or Kendrick drop an album cause their fans always compare them to Drake. That should tell you something.

Last edited:
Wait a week and everyone is going to forget Dumb/Damn album. Wait a month and you will be suffocated with more life this whole summer. Too many vibes on more life to not control the summer.

watch dudes claim blasphemy :lol:

Its funny whenever Cole or Kendrick drop an album cause their fans always compare them to Drake. Look at Twitter :lol:.

That should tell you something.

Artist at the top have always been compared to each other. This is nothing new. What's even funnier though is the that person you quoted is the one who just made the comparison.

:pimp:

Artist at the top have always been compared to each other. This is nothing new. What's even funnier though is the that person you quoted is the one who just made the comparison.

Look at Twitter rn, it isn't strange that people are tweeting more about Drake vs Kendrick than the album? :lol:

If you believe in a artist so much why slander another one for no reason? Drake haters have no shame :smh:

Last edited:
Look at Twitter rn, it isn't strange that people are tweeting more about Drake vs Kendrick than the album? :lol:

If you believe in a artist so much why slander another one for no reason? Drake haters have no shame :smh:

People are not tweeting more about Kendrick v Drake stop lying.

Its crazy how people are breaking down the depth of the different voices kendrick uses [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Yall buggin calling drake fans the worse.

Your right, but it seems like some Kendrick stans cant enjoy his album without slandering Drake.

Its eye opening, it reeks of they're insecurity about Kendricks place in the game.

Insecure about what? They ain't even playing the same game. One is a rapper one is a pop star that raps on the side. What I've seen in Twitterland is people asking is he taking aim at Aubrey's head again on a few songs on the album and how does he do a better Drake-like song than Drake does?

Insecure about what? They ain't even playing the same game. One is a rapper one is a pop star that raps on the side. What I've seen in Twitterland is people asking is he taking aim at Aubrey's head again on a few songs on the album and how does he do a better Drake-like song than Drake does?

I've seen many tweets that are just comparing the two. 'If you think Drake>Kendrick then kill yourself' stuff like that.

If you think Kendrick is the GOAT then say it and keep it pushing. I agree with you, they're not even comparable as artists.

Back
Top Bottom