🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Don't disrespect the classic ovoxo Collab comparing to that jay z trash :smh:

wee-bey-gif.gif

you my mans but 444 was a great album.

That Drake/Offset song is nice

Yup. It's comical how thirsty and desperate she is right now though. She's trying to force her way back to the hip hop crowd thru features :lol:.

She made the mistake of completely abandoning hip hop for the pop lane....and is now doing features with everybody in hopes of it catching. 2 Future records, yo Gotti, Quavo etc etc.

She trying :lol:

She's sooooo desperate and everybody sees it except her fans :lol:

Baka is really living out here :rofl: I can't be mad at it

I've played Live Up To My Name an ungodly amount of times

Views already a classic

lol

Imma let y'all cook. But I don't like it at all. I'm just tired of jay z at this point. Mans need to retire...this album was SO predictable

I feel you...

I know Drake probably wouldn't do it but an album thats heavy of joints like Paris Morton Music (singing hooks/intros, long rap verses) would be appreciated more from his earlier fans, and still satisfying his current fanbase

I feel you...

I know Drake probably wouldn't do it but an album thats heavy of joints like Paris Morton Music (singing hooks/intros, long rap verses) would be appreciated more from his earlier fans, and still satisfying his current fanbase

Yeah that would be dope. However, I think we will be getting something completely new. Obviously with elements of the drake we know, but we will definitely get a new vibe. Unless he's ready to retire like he says. If so, then I could see him doing a project like what you guys are talking about

Comeback Season's aged pretty damn well to me.

It's fun to listen to and see how similar/different aspects of his artistry are from there.

CS was the first Drake project I ever heard.

I even remember the first record I ever heard from Drake, "Barry Bonds Freestyle." Was super cold then, still super cold now.

Back
Top Bottom