🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Pop that 💩 pop that ****
Baby, that 🐈 was so worth the wait
I wasn't in love with none of them anyway
Yeah, pop that ****, pop that ****
Baby, that ***** was so worth the wait
I wasn't in love with none of them anyway
Now I'm in too deep, I'm in too deep, oh

You especially might as well just agree w/ now & get it over with. Being ahead of the curve looks better in the end.

Man, you posted one of the main highlights to the album… the intro. Like I said, I’ll give it some more time, but I’m not expecting much to change. Maybe the good tracks will get better… but the bad tracks are just plain bad, and they lack potential. To even put this in the same sentence as Take Care or If You’re Reading This… is laughable.

Album trash. All those pushbacks and delays, he was probably hoping and waiting for some inspiration that never came. Only so long you can remix and package up the same product.

Hopefully the streets trash this album like they should and this is the turning point in his career that sparks him to get creative and take some chances but The Boy as we know him might be done.

Or maybe I’m not the demo, this is for college girls and young, single, professional women. He throws the bros a couple bones with the rap tracks but his rnb songs are getting worse.
Worst drake album since thank me later.

Putting out these rnb albums is how he gets away with sending shots at all his peers but never really having to engage. “I don’t make rap albums”.

Kanye finally dropped his, Kendrick poked his head out and said he’s coming. Drake needed to get this bull**** out so he could get back in the lab.

Last edited:
That lesbian line 😆
F1ADF521-8E8A-4E08-AEC2-64B417BF2D13.jpeg

The thing is, with the numbers he does, he could make anything and people are going to listen.

Not that they are comparable in any sense, but look at what Tyler did to his “newer fan base”the younger kids who loved IGOR were so thrown off by CMIYGL and DJ Drama, dude made an album that he new some of his fans wouldn’t rock with, but on the contrary, a lot of folks loved it.

Call me a hater all your want, but the artist of the decade shouldn’t just stick to the same formula every single time.

How come Kendrick doesn’t get this criticism? Other than TPAB, GKMC and DAMN we’re pretty similar to me.

Drake has been in beefs with Meek and Pusha, but how about Mr. Smoking On Your stop 5?

1630702007440.png

They both smacked him upside his head in front of everyone and put him in a position where he had to reply and he showed well. ****** will NEVER play with Kendricks name.

IMO the two aren't really comparable. Drake wins on volume. The quality of his music has never been close to Kendrick Lamar, Mr. Smoking On Your Top 5.

How come Kendrick doesn’t get this criticism? Other than TPAB, GKMC and DAMN we’re pretty similar to me.

Better artist making better music. They aren't really in the same lane. The albums you mentioned have been impeccable front to back, had direction and won Grammys, Pulitzers and NAACP awards. Aubrey isnt that caliber of artist.

Last edited:
After my first listen I'm EXTREMELY underwhelmed. I was expecting Drake to be more in his melodic R&B type bag on this album, but most of it sounds like some low quality mixtape type ish he just threw together real quick.

Not to trash the album or nothin, I'm def gonna sit with it some more, but I was really expecting Drizzy to come correct with this one. Especially after the long wait. The final product doesn't justify the yearlong pushback.

this is flat out wrong

Durk been had a solid fanbase and adds the needed street credibilty to dudes like kanye and drake

I'm not doubting Durk has a fanbase but you are blind if you don't see the trajectory of Durk's career since he was on Laugh Now, Cry Later.
He is on every feature right now, tell me when Durk was heavy on features like this before??

Man, you posted one of the main highlights to the album… the intro. Like I said, I’ll give it some more time, but I’m not expecting much to change. Maybe the good tracks will get better… but the bad tracks are just plain bad, and they lack potential. To even put this in the same sentence as Take Care or If You’re Reading This… is laughable.
you'll be a certified lover boy soon enough 😈
egyptian lover glare.gif

Someone added drums to it. :pimp:

I'm not doubting Durk has a fanbase but you are blind if you don't see the trajectory of Durk's career since he was on Laugh Now, Cry Later.
He is on every feature right now, tell me when Durk was heavy on features like this before??

Probably trying to get him some royalties since hes got that case over his head and is going to crash out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom