-= 01cenT's - Penny Hardaway COMPLETE 90's collection + my JORDAN/PIPPEN/MAX/B-BALL =- UPDATED!!!!!!

you may not have known much about early 90's basketball etc, but you sure have one hell of a collection. keep it up kid.
pimp.gif

Once again thanks guys! But I wont be "Keeping It Up !" since im retiring at the end of the month(after the 6&17)

Dope collection man....Those Penny Flights...the last ones on the 1st row....dope, i used to have those. copped them when i went on vacation to Cali. aroundthat time. the Chris Webbers had dropped and they were sold out everywhere. i was so mad, so i had to go back home to Jersey with those on. glad I copped themtho, that was a hot shoe.

10.5-11 eh?

i know you said your uncle gave you those air max trainer 97's but if your ever want to sell them, you can count on me to buy them
laugh.gif

sick collection bro...you just made it official that i need to cop all the Penny IIs

Even tho I retired from the game in May,I just received some new stuff for my b-day, I'll edit my 1st post later on..

I just hope that my b-day was to happen each day of the year, so that I'd continue to get free stuff every single day!

Back
Top Bottom