0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

smh.gif

It definitely will be a tough game. Is Gasol expected to be back? We got to find a way to take one of the next 2.

Originally Posted by daprescription

smh.gif

I could have sworn I just saw you post in the GS/HOU game with a Baron Davis avy and a Celtics sig. What happened?

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!

This is not going to be easy for the Lakers. Gasol will NOT play Sunday or Monday against GS. He's still a week away according to Phil.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif

I could have sworn I just saw you post in the GS/HOU game with a Baron Davis avy and a Celtics sig. What happened?

New to NT?

No, I just found it funny that he changed both in like 4 seconds. Anyway Lakers got this cause it's at Staples, Oracle Arena may be a different storythough
frown.gif

I will be at Staples this sunday to watch the game. Its my first game this season. Finally found a break to watch.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!

This is not going to be easy for the Lakers. Gasol will NOT play Sunday or Monday against GS. He's still a week away according to Phil.
You guys are the favorite to win but easy?
eyes.gif

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!

Is this 100%? This would be huge for the Warriors. The Lakers are going to be very tough already but with Gasol it would be so much harder for us.

LET'S GO LAY-KURZ!!

Lakeshow by 15

Lets Go Warriors
pimp.gif

Booo at Gasol not playing on Monday, I'm going to that game
pimp.gif

Anyway, this will be alot closer than people think.
Lakers pull it out and win by 3
pimp.gif

gonna be tough to win against GSW two times in a row without GAsol. everyone is going to have to step up again.

should be good games though.

Lakers are 20x better than the Warriors. The Warriors are the worst defensive team in the League and they have nobody to guard Kobe. Monta ELLis might be theworst defensive player in the history of the League. Attack him aLL night and its a easy win for us.
pimp.gif

Lakers are 20x better than the Warriors. The Warriors are the worst defensive team in the League and they have nobody to guard Kobe. Monta ELLis might be the worst defensive player in the history of the League. Attack him aLL night and its a easy win for us.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the capitalized Ls.

Cold-hearted

Edit - 3000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS IS THE BIGGEST MUST, I MEAN MUST WIN OF THE YEAR.

THIS IS OUR SWAG GAME, BECAUSE W'S CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN THE STAPLES CENTER.

SO, W'S NEED THIS GAME IN THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAY.

Lakers are 20x better than the Warriors. The Warriors are the worst defensive team in the League and they have nobody to guard Kobe. Monta ELLis might be the worst defensive player in the history of the League. Attack him aLL night and its a easy win for us.
pimp.gif

Missed one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom