04' range or 07-08 camry

Id tell you get the range but anything other than 06-09 are trash. the 03-05 are garbage, very unreliable so your gonna have to pay a ton of money just forlittle fixes since no shops can fix the car other tahn the LR dealer.

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

you guys got me thinking

my license been suspended for a year and ive used that time to save up , gotta a few more months until i get my license back so i can get still stack up some more , how reliable is a 10 k car.....
to just get out the lot , ci'zash? if so will 10 k c'zash get me something thats goin for 14.....negotiating tactics?
is that a european dish?

The 04s are the current body style which was entirely developed by BMW and features a BMW V8. Ford bought out BMWs ownership in Land Rover in 2000 so I'msure there is some Ford influence. I would think between the two companies the craftsman ship would be greater than when it was owned by British Aerospace.Regardless the Japanese Camry is going to be more reliable and easier to maintain based on the abundance of cheap Japanese parts.

10k can get you a decent car. Price ranges doesn't equal reliability though. You gotta get it checked out to see how it was taken care of.

Camry my dawg. Your time to shine will come. For now, do what makes good, logical sense.

used ranges are a big NO, new ranges are still a big NO
laugh.gif
, leastreliable car there is. A co-worker had to drop a new engine in her range 4 months after buying it new.

BMWs are still pretty pricey to maintain properly. Camery are basically bulletproof, last for years

if im thinkin about what i want, Im gettin a Range.

If im thinkin of what i need, Camry.

Back
Top Bottom