'09-'10 NFL season predictions

Originally Posted by finnns2003

woah woah be easy. TO is going to open that offense significantly. People forget how good Lee Evans really is, a number 1 reciever that is 5-10 will be easily forgotten about when there are no other weapons to throw to. Part of the Bills success is going to hinder on what happens with Lynch.
Eh, Edwards doesn't scare anybody. Give me a break.

good argument, I'm speechless

Originally Posted by vtry20

NFC NORTH
1. Packers
2. Vikings
3. Bears
4. Lions

Still not impressed with the Vikings other than AP. I see Rodgers having himself a season
Check out Rodgers stats this past year...he had a HECK of a season. So they were 6-10 this past season and have done nothing to improve theirdefense which is what really hurt them. They won't be much better than they were..trust me.

Also, we got Sage Rosenfels. Ok... he's not a great quarterback and some people could argue he's not even a good quarterback. But is he better thanTarvaris Jackson? Is he better than Gus Frerotte? Without a doubt. You have to think our passing game will improve solely on the fact that we won't havethe Jackson/Frerotte "tandem" next year

NFC West 1. 49ers 2.Cardinals 3. Seahawks 4. Rams We were a play away from winning the our division. This time, a whole season with Sing and Hill will get usthe #1 spot.

You have to think our passing game will improve solely on the fact that we won't have the Jackson/Frerotte "tandem" next year

68535b4b9debc33a4c834f79dc692b689427677.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

This is all that matters to me

NFC EAST
1. ********
2. giants
3. eagles
4. cowboys
This is ridiculous. Jason Cambell sucks he is not gonna play well enough for the skins to win the division
laugh.gif

at least the cowboys, eagles and giants have a qb.
And I think the cowboys will make the playoffs this year because they are more or less stacked on both sides of the ball.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by vtry20

NFC NORTH
1. Packers
2. Vikings
3. Bears
4. Lions

Still not impressed with the Vikings other than AP. I see Rodgers having himself a season
Check out Rodgers stats this past year...he had a HECK of a season. So they were 6-10 this past season and have done nothing to improve their defense which is what really hurt them. They won't be much better than they were..trust me.

Also, we got Sage Rosenfels. Ok... he's not a great quarterback and some people could argue he's not even a good quarterback. But is he better than Tarvaris Jackson? Is he better than Gus Frerotte? Without a doubt. You have to think our passing game will improve solely on the fact that we won't have the Jackson/Frerotte "tandem" next year
Honestly I kind of lost track of Minnesota this past season. I'm not saying that they're going to be bad, but I just see the pack gettingbetter. I didn't take their defense into account though, which was a big mistake on my part. I guess I would have to put Minn over GB, but in all honestyits too early to call. There's still a lot of moves to be made this offseason.

Originally Posted by vctry20

woah woah be easy. TO is going to open that offense significantly. People forget how good Lee Evans really is, a number 1 reciever that is 5-10 will be easily forgotten about when there are no other weapons to throw to. Part of the Bills success is going to hinder on what happens with Lynch.

laugh.gif
Some of you guys are clueless. Saying the Bills are one of the best teams in the AFC East when they haven't even addressed their defense,not to mention Edwards imploded last season... Yet the team that won the division is now the 3rd best team in the division? Give me a break, some of youdon't have a clue.

I don't know why I waste my time. Bunch of guys on here that said the Phins would win what... 5 games last season? Yeah, keep it up, you're tearing itup with the predictions guys.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Some of you guys are clueless. Saying the Bills are one of the best teams in the AFC East when they haven't even addressed their defense, not to mention Edwards imploded last season... Yet the team that won the division is now the 3rd best team in the division? Give me a break, some of you don't have a clue.

I don't know why I waste my time. Bunch of guys on here that said the Phins would win what... 5 games last season? Yeah, keep it up, you're tearing it up with the predictions guys.
laugh.gif

If you told anyone that they were going to make the playoffs before last season, you deserved to be slapped. That would be a bad prediction,lucky, but bad. Nobody had any basis to believe that they were going to be as good as they ended up to be.

laugh.gif
Some of you guys are clueless. Saying the Bills are one of the best teams in the AFC East when they haven't even addressed their defense, not to mention Edwards imploded last season... Yet the team that won the division is now the 3rd best team in the division? Give me a break, some of you don't have a clue.

I don't know why I waste my time. Bunch of guys on here that said the Phins would win what... 5 games last season? Yeah, keep it up, you're tearing it up with the predictions guys.
laugh.gif
If you told anyone that they were going to make the playoffs before last season, you deserved to be slapped. That would be a bad prediction, lucky, but bad. Nobody had any basis to believe that they were going to be as good as they ended up to be.

Not saying that, but you should've known with the cleaning house, new QB, revamped 3-4, and better OL, that they'd be much improved. Whereis that with Buffalo? Oh that's great, they signed a 35 year old WR who drops a ton of passes and mouths off every game. Yeah, that's not going to makea team leapfrog 2-3 teams in the division by itself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
If you told anyone that they were going to make the playoffs before last season, you deserved to be slapped. That would be a bad prediction, lucky, but bad. Nobody had any basis to believe that they were going to be as good as they ended up to be.
Not saying that, but you should've known with the cleaning house, new QB, revamped 3-4, and better OL, that they'd be much improved. Where is that with Buffalo? Oh that's great, they signed a 35 year old WR who drops a ton of passes and mouths off every game. Yeah, that's not going to make a team leapfrog 2-3 teams in the division by itself.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Ok my dude. So this year i guess the Lions, chiefs and Rams are gonna win more than 5 games too huh ????
I guess any team that hires a new coach, and rebuilds should make the playoffs immediately after being the worst in the L huh????
laugh.gif

we should've all seen it coming
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by yungchris504

NFC SOUTH
1. Falcons Saints
2. Saints Panthers
3. Panthers Bucs
4. Bucs Falcons

1. Bucs
2. Panthers
3. Falcons
4. Saints

GO BUCS....
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Do the Bucs even have a quarterback yet? And as for theSaints they need to put Reggie Bush as reciever because thats all he is. The Falcons go this this year trust me.

NFC South
1. Falcons
pimp.gif

2. Panthers
3. Aints
4. Bucs.

I obviously can't say anything to change your mind about this, I'm just going to say this:

First off keep in mind I +**%%!+ hate TO and would care less if dude disappeared from Earth, never to be heard from again.

TO is going to be lining up on the opposite side of Lee Evans. Lee Evans is a 5'10 and has been the teams #1 receiver going up against shut down corners.TO may be 35 and a cry baby but he is still one of the best receivers in the league. He will be going up against the shut down corners from now on, which willallow for Lee Evans to go up against less skilled CBs. IMO that is going to make the Bills passing game a lot more scary than it's been, and this willloosen up the box and allow for Marshawn to get his up the middle.

That's how I got to my opinion and that's where I stand right now. It's just one persons opinion, before camps and the draft. Sorry you disagree,don't get your feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

eyes.gif
Ok my dude. So this year i guess the Lions, chiefs and Rams are gonna win more than 5 games too huh ????
I guess any team that hires a new coach, and rebuilds should make the playoffs immediately after being the worst in the L huh????
laugh.gif

smh.gif
you just contradicted yourself. how are the 7-9 bills all of a sudden good for 2nd place in that competitive division? you're one of thosecasual fans who thinks a high-profile player is just going to transform a team. that's not how this league works, pal. parcells came in and made thedecisions that didn't look pretty on paper, but improved the team. zach? JT? didn't need them.

those other teams you listed don't have a parcells making decisions. it all starts with the front office and upper management. just because Buffalo signs aT.O., does not improve their D or change the fact that Edwards is an unproven, inconsistent QB who folds under pressure. on the other hand, the Jets andDolphins are making moves to improve their teams in multiple areas. stop going on emotions before you post. T.O. is good, but hey last time I looked Dallasdidn't make the playoffs this past season. And they were MUCH better than Buffalo.

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
you just contradicted yourself. how are the 7-9 bills all of a sudden good for 2nd place in that competitive division? you're one of those casual fans who thinks a high-profile player is just going to transform a team. that's not how this league works, pal. parcells came in and made the decisions that didn't look pretty on paper, but improved the team. zach? JT? didn't need them.

those other teams you listed don't have a parcells making decisions. it all starts with the front office and upper management. just because Buffalo signs a T.O., does not improve their D or change the fact that Edwards is an unproven, inconsistent QB who folds under pressure. on the other hand, the Jets and Dolphins are making moves to improve their teams in multiple areas. stop going on emotions before you post. T.O. is good, but hey last time I looked Dallas didn't make the playoffs this past season. And they were MUCH better than Buffalo.

read it and weep loser

I obviously can't say anything to change your mind about this, I'm just going to say this:

First off keep in mind I +**%%!+ hate TO and would care less if dude disappeared from Earth, never to be heard from again.

TO is going to be lining up on the opposite side of Lee Evans. Lee Evans is a 5'10 and has been the teams #1 receiver going up against shut down corners. TO may be 35 and a cry baby but he is still one of the best receivers in the league. He will be going up against the shut down corners from now on, which will allow for Lee Evans to go up against less skilled CBs. IMO that is going to make the Bills passing game a lot more scary than it's been, and this will loosen up the box and allow for Marshawn to get his up the middle.

That's how I got to my opinion and that's where I stand right now. It's just one persons opinion, before camps and the draft. Sorry you disagree, don't get your feelings hurt.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Are you this unbearable in real life? I feel sorry for the people you associate with.
eh, who the hell cares what you think anyways.

vctry20
It's a dangerous duo, no doubt. Plenty of teams have great passing attacks though (saints, etc.) and can't play good D. we'll see.

read it and weep loser
laugh.gif
i love making people like you fold. resorting to name-calling because your argument was weak. but keep hiding behind someone else, becauseyou obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by yungchris504

NFC SOUTH
1. Falcons Saints
2. Saints Panthers
3. Panthers Bucs
4. Bucs Falcons

1. Bucs
2. Panthers
3. Falcons
4. Saints

GO BUCS....
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Do the Bucs even have a quarterback yet? And as for the Saints they need to put Reggie Bush as reciever because thats all he is. The Falcons go this this year trust me.

NFC South
1. Falcons
pimp.gif

2. Panthers
3. Aints
4. Bucs.

happy.gif

This is a bit premature since I rather make my predictions after the FA period and the draft.

OP just put Cowboys over the Eagles......wow.

As far as the NFC East goes the G-Men are still on top of the division with the Eagles not too far behind.

Back
Top Bottom