09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

*+@#$ think JuanMa is just gonan walk thru Izzy or Rafa .... NO WAY

JuanMa is that guy but gerry Penalosa landed soem nice clean shots, we'll see if he can take those type punches from either of those two.

King Arthur gonna knock all them dudes out, everyone in that division is a stand in front of u fighter, no slickness... not even dirrell...

Pavlik is gonna get devastated by Punisher. Lets see if Pun can take one of those cinder block rights tho I say he has the whiskers to withstand Kellys bigpunch

Dirrell aint that slick, but that Curtis Stevens fight definitely showed he aint a "stand in front of u fighter"
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Dirrell is not beating Ward.

Golden Boy has an offer out to match Bika against Allan Green for the Mayweather-Marquez undercard. I would say the odds of it happening are not great because it's not the best money. Also, Green has a possible fall ShoBox date on the table he can take to stay ready because he is the No. 1 choice to be in the tournament if there is a fallout and this would get him ready for that possibility, especially in the event that Ward or Kessler lose in September before the tourney starts.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

That card would be bananas. Could they televise all this?

I knew Kessler was going to fight a mandatory, but Ward is going to fight in Sept as well?!!

with probably something like JT, Kessler, & Abraham.
I don't think JT is going to make it. I'm thinking Ward. But I do agree that the real Dre is the most talented in this division.

King Arthur gonna knock all them dudes out, everyone in that division is a stand in front of u fighter, no slickness... not even dirrell...

Knock down maybe, knock out? I don't think he's knocking out Froch or Mikkel. Kessler will do DAMAGE with those uppercuts don't sleep on him.
eyes.gif
Dirrell is not beating Ward.
I'll most DEFINITELY take that bet my dude.

With his head of granite, Froch doesnt need slickness

JT had that fool Froch doin the chicken noodle soup on several occasions.

Froch vs a finisher = problems for him

[h6]Rob (Los Angeles)[/h6]

Is Vitali-Arreola now imminent after Haye bottled another Klitschko fight? Thanks Dan.
[h6]Dan Rafael[/h6]
[h6] (12:18 PM)[/h6]

The sides are talking. Supposedly, from what I heard today, Arreola is nowhere near in shape and supposedly says he wouldn't be ready, which I find pathetic if it's true.

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone in here ok after getting that answer?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

*+@#$ think JuanMa is just gonan walk thru Izzy or Rafa .... NO WAY

JuanMa is that guy but gerry Penalosa landed soem nice clean shots, we'll see if he can take those type punches from either of those two.

Pavlik is gonna get devastated by Punisher. Lets see if Pun can take one of those cinder block rights tho I say he has the whiskers to withstand Kellys big punch
Cant see Pavlik getting devastated by Paul. I just cant see Paul hurting Pavlik. Paul likes to exchange and that simply wont work if he does that.IF he can box the whole fight and not exchange (which he wont) he should cruise to a decision. If not, Pavlik wins by KO. Btw, I think hes the only fighterthat can get down with the Punisher. PW is too big and talented for anyone else 160 and below. Just my opinion, but I would love to see that fight and itsresults.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Is Vitali-Arreola now imminent after Haye bottled another Klitschko fight? Thanks Dan.
[h6]Dan Rafael[/h6]
[h6](12:18 PM)[/h6]

The sides are talking. Supposedly, from what I heard today, Arreola is nowhere near in shape and supposedly says he wouldn't be ready, which I find pathetic if it's true.
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'll most DEFINITELY take that bet my dude.

I got you......they are scheduled to fight in round 3 of the round robin. I will let you call the wager.

both teddy and Bhop have pacman beating cotto both pretty much on boat with he is damage goods
grin.gif

Teddy was getting HOT at Brian kenny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

[h6]Dan Rafael[/h6]
[h6](12:18 PM)[/h6]

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Ward can't handle Dirrell and that's a fact this match is going to happen one way or another and I like both fighters so it's going to be toughwatching this fight. Dirrell has WAAAYYY more hand speed that JT but I'm worried that going overseas to fight froch might be alittle too soon. I'mthinking Lacy vs. Joe C 2.0 for that fight but I hope I'm wrong.

Paul vs. Pavlik is going to be a good one but I think B.Hop gave Paul the blueprints to beat Kelly and that volume puching might be alittle too much forPavlik.

B.Hop said he wants the winner of Dawson vs. Johnson but I don't believe that fight will happen.

laugh.gif
I didnt know Andre Dirrell had this big of a following.

I will put the house on Ward over Dirrell.
B.Hop said he wants the winner of Dawson vs. Johnson but I don't believe that fight will happen.
Son should just retire.

^^Dirrell is a beast but his brother was even better IMO think of Andre with a mean streak. Too bad cancer took him out of the ring.

B.Hop is just talking we know he's not going to fight because he's going to want a 70/30 split and nobody is giving him that.

Ward is a great fighter don't get me wrong I just think Dirrell can beat him good hand speed and not a stand still fighter. But I do think Dirrell'scamp is moving him along too fast.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

But I do think Dirrell's camp is moving him along too fast.
Exactly. He hasn't even fought a true step-up fight yet.

Now Dre hasn't fought a lot of good competion, but he does have a victory over Miranda.

Dirrell is no doubt the heavier puncher. IMO, they have similar hand speed. But what sets them apart is Dre can fight on the outside and the inside.

^^True but Ward's punching power is in question Miranda should have been KO'ed IMO but I will say that if Ward switches up to the southpaw stance onDirrell it might be a tough fight for Andre. Dirrell needs more rounds bottom line he still gets lazy in defense and get hit with punches that he shouldn'tright now Ward or any other top 15 fight will give Dirrell problems.

grin.gif
That interviewer doesn't watch boxing.

Mayweather was knocked down, technically, vs. Carlos Hernandez. (His glove touched the mat)

....and against Zab Judah
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom