'09 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON THREAD-recruiting/Coaching Changes/Transfers

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

The program fell off so hard they have to live vicariously through video games
haters gonna hate but you do realize VT is going to develop a L against Miami?? i'm just worried about Oklahoma and GT running game....
laugh.gif
I'm just messing around; I actually think you guys will be pretty good this year with Jacory starting full time and Whipple's newoffense. I'm not saying we'll definitely beat the Canes, but I'm definitely more worried about Alabama and @ GT than I am about Miami. That game isthird on the list of ones I think we could lose.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

haters gonna hate but you do realize VT is going to develop a L against Miami?? i'm just worried about Oklahoma and GT running game....
laugh.gif
I'm just messing around; I actually think you guys will be pretty good this year with Jacory starting full time and Whipple's new offense. I'm not saying we'll definitely beat the Canes, but I'm definitely more worried about Alabama and @ GT than I am about Miami. That game is third on the list of ones I think we could lose.

yall play bama 1st game right?

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

auburn backed out of that 2011 game VS UCLA then put some bum %+% D2 school on there schedule, im not sure if UCLA is still going down there

bradford>>>colt
grbicn3_small.jpg

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

auburn backed out of that 2011 game VS UCLA then put some bum %+% D2 school on there schedule

bradford>>>colt

So they pretty much swapped D2 school for D2 school?

And cosign to Bradford >>> Colt.

volleyball76.jpg

as many times u got cut from the intramural volleyball team Dre, I thought by now u knew that was "set" not "serve"

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

as many times u got cut from the intramural volleyball team Dre, I thought by now u knew that was "set" not "serve"
_ I ain't get cut, they told me that couldn't play because I signed w/ an agent.

eyes.gif

the 360 was crazy cus dude seen him and tried to change his path but still got SENT UP
laugh.gif

but NoShow goes down like he got Shot. and had to come out the game like "you know what, thats enough, Caleb get in there"

pimp.gif

Kyrk, I thought u aint mess with EB?

Nah. I just don't like UT because of FR3SH.
laugh.gif
EB is a beast though. I can't hate on great players. Same with Tebow...even though I hate UF, Tebow isstill one of my fav players. The Bama WR should've never left his feet though. He flew a good five yards.

U comin to Orlando for UM vs UCF?

Looks like some of the old crew are gonna fall thru, should be a decent atmosphere

Easley Will Look Around Story
Dominique Easley

By Matt Alkire
Recruiting Analyst
Date: Jul 27, 2009

Florida could have had an extremely talented defensive end prospect this weekend as Dom Easley was ready to give them their verbal pledge, however after hisvisit things have changed for him and he will now play the field.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
I'm just messing around; I actually think you guys will be pretty good this year with Jacory starting full time and Whipple's new offense. I'm not saying we'll definitely beat the Canes, but I'm definitely more worried about Alabama and @ GT than I am about Miami. That game is third on the list of ones I think we could lose.

yall play bama 1st game right?
Yessir.
pimp.gif
Unfortunately I'm gonna be in Europe and I'll have to watch it on +*$$%$@+% at like 2 in the morning.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: Why is it censoring jutin . tv ?

Best part about EB is that he knows what he just did and doesn't need to tell the person. Just goes about his bizness. Kid is so ill. I wish Michigan couldget someone back in the secondary that had half of his skill. Hopefully Justin Turner is that dude.

-- Interesting story from FNL. The Gator coaches did not let Trey Burton throw the football for the fear of him scaring away receiving recruits. Not sure if that is true or not, but I've been of the belief that he's headed to a different position after his freshman year. He's still their best player recruiter though so it's a firm relationship.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And Cody Riggs's new leader = Florida. No more UGA

Berry speaks very well in public.

Dude's football IQ must be off the charts.

Hope he does great every game this year except vs. UF.

Spot on with comparison of him and Ed Reed. (Taylor Mays compares to Sean Taylor
smh.gif
)

eek.gif
Easley's not gonna commit to UF? O BABY! LOL
It really looks like we didn't accept (I know what it sounds like but wehen you see everything leading up to this it makes perfect sense).

-After FNL he told a mod on our site that he was going to commit to Florida in a meeting on Saturday.
-Around that same time Neiron Ball told our mods he would likely commit to the coaches.
-About 24 hours later we get word that recruiting is being slowed down and the coaches will evaluate Monday with a meeting where the recruiting board will beadjusted.
-We hear nothing from Ball or Easley, even though they told our mods they would commit on Saturday.
-Monday morning Easley said he hasn't committed to UF "yet".
-Monday night Ball commits to UF and Easley said things have changed and he is looking around.

I turst Urban and co but Easley's gonna be a good one. Myabe this means good things about JR Ferguson? I have no idea though

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

-- Interesting story from FNL. The Gator coaches did not let Trey Burton throw the football for the fear of him scaring away receiving recruits. Not sure if that is true or not, but I've been of the belief that he's headed to a different position after his freshman year. He's still their best player recruiter though so it's a firm relationship.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And Cody Riggs's new leader = Florida. No more UGA

Recruits live in a cave and don't know how the QB commited in their class ithrows the ball? Give me a break. Trey needs a ton of work withthrowing mechanics but the earliest he'd have to start is his 3rd year on campus so he has the time to improve.

Cory Riggs' leader seems to change after every visit and it'll change a few more times.

There's a big difference between watching a kid's higlights and seeing him in person.

And WOOOOOOW @ Not taking Easley's commitment. As for J.R. Ferguson:

This is information direct from a legitimate source who was at FNL.

Ferguson was very unimpressive, and was getting manhandled by quality linemen. Ian Silberman especially had his way with Ferguson.

This is a direct quote, so I am just copying and pasting it.

"You could tell he got a lot of his offers off of beating up 100 pound white guys on the field up in Maryland."

Back
Top Bottom